Diluc x Interstellar General male reader, part 1

Start from the beginning

A woman with blond hair walked towards him, a little cape around her shoulders and a sword in her hand. She asked him something, the foreign language.

"I don't understand your language." (Y/n) tried saying, but to Jean, it just didn't compute.

(Y/n) signed, scratching his face thinking about what he should do.

"Klee! Don't go near him!" Amber yelled chasing behind the little girl in red, she was holding a piece of paper and a pencil. (Y/n) slowly reached out forward to grab it as the little girl handed it to him, drawing down pictures of what caused him here.

(Y/n) drew many figures, representing the war, spaceships, and then him, being cast down from the sky and below the giant tree in Windrise.

Jean looked a the pictures, and by time the others with vision came down as well. Including the man in blue and behind them was a man in black.

Diluc looked at the foreigner before looking at the paper in Jean's hands, he already heard about the situation from Charles so he didn't even try to look at (Y/n), not to say he couldn't even see his full face due to those...things sprouting from his head covering the top half like a mask.

(Y/n) looked at the 3 adults looking at the single picture, they seemed to be powerful, for this world at least, those strange gems on their hips and waist had strange symbols in them, the power came from there. Jean flipped the paper over and drew a question mark over a portrait of (Y/n), with the little wings. There was a big question mark above his head.

"Asking who I am?" (Y/n) said, even though he knows that they won't understand. Flipping the paper over he circled the first person that was in front of others. He was the leader of his nation, the leader of the Interstellar War. Jeans seems to understand parts of that now.

Jean looked at Diluc, she was worried about allowing (Y/n) to come into the city filled with people who were scared and afraid of what was happening to cause the city to shut down. Plus they didn't know (Y/n)'s threat level yet, unable to understand what he was specifically trying to say.

Diluc looked at (Y/n) and his bewildered expression, at least he would like to believe it was a bewildered one. Eyes truly are the windows to the soul, Diluc can't tell properly whether or not (Y/n) was being sincere.

(Y/n) turned to him, sudden curiosity overwhelmed diluc causing his hands to reach for those heavenly wings, and pry them open, gaining access to (Y/n)'s eyes.

Gem-like (e/c) filled his vision, clearer than water from The Fountaine of Lucine and deeper than the Chasm. Long eyelashes paired up with the distinctive golden symbol in the center of his iris caused Diluc's lips to quiver. Diluc was able to witness the formation of this symbol, a truly remarkable event, but he was quite confused about why that was happening.

Those soft skin around could make anyone else lust after this man. The soft flush on his face appeared before those gems were gone from Diluc's vision, covered back up with those little wings. A bond has formed.

"Diluc, that's not a way to greet your guest." Kaeya pushed past Diluc and showed (Y/n) where to walk, getting the gesture (Y/n) walked toward where Kaeya was pointing. His eyes darted everywhere, seeing the strange fruits growing on the trees and the strange animals roaming around.

"This is a Sunsettia, it's very good." Kaeya plucked one and bit into it before handing (Y/n) it. The other's hand gently glided around the fruit before making a puncture with the sharp tip of his hand, if you call it that even. (Y/n) didn't understand what Kaeya had said but he did understand the intentions.

Opening his mouth to take a bite Kaeya let out a little "Ohhh~~".

(Y/n) froze, he looked at Kaeya, who looked as if he had found something that interested him.