Chapter 4

Author note: I'm so sorry for the delay y'all, I've just been so busy and I know I said I'll post two nights ago or yesterday but I had church yesterday and today (29/3/24) but no worries I'm home for the holidays so I'll be posting this week and ...

Author note: I'm so sorry for the delay y'all, I've just been so busy and I know I said I'll post two nights ago or yesterday but I had church yesterday and today (29/3/24) but no worries I'm home for the holidays so I'll be posting this week and next week too :)

Enjoy 😊

(Hi again, Just for outer context - Y/n has five siblings, and she's the middle child:

- She has two older brothers and one older sister and has a younger brother and sister who are twins. (Yeah ik big family)

- The eldest brother and the twins live in America with their parents as the eldest is a national NBA player for the Lakers team.

- Y/n's parents are also coaches for both the women's and men's Lakers basketball team.

- Her parents also love bringing new life to the world, apparently, the last time Y/n called her parents, her mom was expecting triplets soon (yeah like I said BIG.FAMILY)

- So the rest of the siblings,(especially the twins) decided to carry on their elder brother's legacy but the second and third oldest gave up because of how harsh their parents were training them, they were still well known but they were just taking a break. Out of all of Y/n's siblings, Y/n was the only one who made it to the biggest competition of her life. (The twins were still young then, so they don't count)

- She also went through the toughest training of her life due to her parents wanting her and her siblings to be the best like their eldest son, but after the accident, her parents sent her back to Japan, so she could have a normal life before training again.

- The second oldest brother and the older sister live with Y/n in Japan so they can take care of her, she also refused therapy as her siblings are the ones who are helping her out with her trauma by being her therapists themselves, her other siblings don't know anything about the accident, only their parents and the siblings in the same household as her know.

- Note: Y/n will mention her sibling's names in later chapters.

- Also another note the schools/ universities the siblings are attending and ages:
- Eldest: Third year in university/college in America - 22 years old.

- Second oldest (the one that lives with Y/n): Second year in university in Japan - 21 years old.

- Third oldest (the other one who lives with Y/n): Final year of high school - 18 years old.

- Y/n: First year in High school - 16 years old.

- Twins: Second year in middle school in America - 12 years old.

End of context)

P.S. Whenever any of the character's POV ends, it automatically goes back to Y/n's POV, I'm just putting this up for future chapters 😊