Chapter 2

(Location: basketball court)

I was taking the short cut to school today as I decided to go and visit the basketball court I used to play in secret from my siblings, but as I arrived there, I saw someone I didn't expect to see....

Wait?

It was Kagami, and he was wearing a black tank with white gym shorts and white sneakers, "what is he doing here, shouldn't he be getting ready for school" I thought curiously and my mind went back to yesterday conversation.

(Flashback)
"Why do you want to find her" I said a little surprised "Because I want her to train me to be the best and I also want to have a one on one match with her someday too" he said determined, my eyes widened a bit but then I smiled and hit his head "You dummy, you don't even know where she is and you're talking to me about her" I laughed in between my words but then stopped laughing and asked seriously "why are you telling me this Kagami?" " Because I know you have a secret that you're not telling anyone, and I wanna be the first person to know" he said determinedly

(End of flashback)

"There's no way, he knows" I thought deeply until I heard a ball bounce to the ground and remembered where I was "ahh shit, I need to leave before he notices I was staring....

Which I enjoyed doing........

Wait? No I didn't....

Well....?

No...I didn- oh shut it reader.....
Get on with the next scene -

( Seirin private high school-
Break time)

I was peacefully reading through my book in class when suddenly, someone slammed their big large hands on my table, and I wasn't startled by it as I knew who it was.

I sighed deeply "What is it now Kagami?" He looked surprised that I knew it was him "How'd you know it was me....never mind that, I need you to talk to Coach and the Captain for me.....Please?" He asked me, I dropped my book on my desk and looked at him and his face was five inches away from mine "damn why is he so close" I thought feeling the butterflies in my stomach jump up and down and boy was my heart pounding as well, but at least I'm not blushing "Why are you turning red, do you have a fever or something?" He asked confused and then I panicked and told him to shut up "Just shut up, why do you want me to talk to the Captain for you anyway, you're like the second person, who's asked me to talk to the captain." I said looking away while crossing my legs, he stared deeply at me confused "What are you talking about? He said confused, I told him that Kuroko came to me too "Oh him.." he said annoyed "You want a team membership form too right?" I asked still looking at my left, avoiding eye contact, while tilting my head. "You gotta go to Miss Riko about that, I can't talk to the team captain about this, the coach deals with the forms, I just receive them and keep them sa-"I looked back to my front to see that Kagami was no longer in front of me "Kagami?" I said softly "where did he go?"I thought to myself.