Chapter 9: Simon's Drawing Competition

Start from the beginning

Timeskip After the Drawing Competition and tea; it's now Bluey and Bingo's bedtime

"Chilli then looks at her watch and says to Bluey and Bingo."

"Chilli: Right, kids, it's time for bed."

"Bluey then responds, moaning about not wanting to go to bed."

"Bluey: I don't want to go to bed. How come you don't have to go to bed?"

"Chilli then responds to Bluey in a kind and understanding tone."

"Chilli: Sweetheart, I know you don't want to go to bed yet, but you have to because at your age, your brain and body are still developing, and your body still needs that sleep. Also, the reason why Dad, Simon, and I don't have to go to bed until later is that we are old enough and know when our body needs to sleep. I hope that makes sense."

"Bluey then fully understands why she and Bingo have to go to bed at 8 pm."

"Bandit then says to Bluey and Bingo in a kind playful way."

"Bandit: Come on, mate and Bing-Bong, let's get you to bed. We can have some fun, and I can do those funny moments while reading a book. How does that sound?"

"Bluey and Bingo then both agree about having fun and Dad being funny while reading a book."

Time jumps, and now Bluey, Bingo, and Bandit have arrived at Bluey and Bingo's bedroom

"Then Bandit goes to get a book while Bluey and Bingo are in Bluey's bed waiting for Dad to get back."

"Bandit then comes back with a book and gets in the middle of the bed while Bingo is on the right side of Bluey's bed."

Bandit then starts to read the book and act funny

"After Bandit has read the book to both Bluey and Bingo, then he and Bingo get out of Bluey's bed."

"Bingo then gets into her bed; now Bluey and Bingo are now in their bed."

"Bandit then tells Bluey and Bingo goodnight."

"Bandit: Night Bluey and Bingo."

"Then Bandit turns off the bedroom light and closes the door behind him."

"As Bandit has turned off the bedroom light and closed the door, Bluey and Bingo then go to sleep."

"Bandit then goes down the stairs, joining Simon and Chilli downstairs hallway sitting on the red corner couch."

"Chilli then sees her husband joining them, so she says to Bandit."

"Chilli: Hey, darl, I take it you managed to get the kids to sleep?"

"Bandit then looks at his wife and responds to her."

"Bandit: Yes, babe, I managed to get the kids to sleep."

"Then Chilli and Bandit then get a book to read to themselves."

"While with Simon, he gets out his manga book, which is Vol 4 of Oshi No Ko, and he then gets his phone and looks at the last page he was on of the manga. Simon then finds the last page he was on so he goes to that page, and continues to read his manga."

"As Bandit, Chilli, and Simon are reading their book, Bandit and Chilli both notice Simon's book is back to front, and they are impressed that Simon can read the book back to front."

"Chilli is curious about Simon's book; she asks him."

"Chilli: So Simon, I'm curious about your book; can you explain to me what your book is about?"

"Simon then responds happily and doesn't mind explaining."

"Simon: Sure, Chilli, I don't mind explaining what the book is about."

"Then Simon explains to Chilli what his book is about."

"When Chilli hears Simon explain what his book is about, she then responds to Simon in a kind interesting way."

"Chilli: Wow, Simon, that does sound very interesting."

Timeskip; it's now 10 pm, and Simon, Chilli, and Bandit are now heading up to bed

"When Simon, Chilli, and Bandit made it to their bedroom, both Bandit and Chilli then said to Simon."

"Chilli and Bandit: Night Simon; we will see you in the morning."

"Simon then responds to both Chilli and Bandit."

"Simon: Night Bandit and Chilli; see you in the morning."

"After Simon, Chilli, and Bandit all said goodnight, they go into their room."

"Then Simon changed his regular clothes into his pajamas."

"Simon is now in his Bingo pajamas and shuts his bedroom door, turns off the light, and gets in his bed and on his phone."

"Meanwhile, with Chilli and Bandit, they are asleep."

Timeskip, and now it's 3:25 in the morning; then Simon turns off his phone and puts it on the bedside cabinet. Simon then falls asleep.

To be continued...