S1: 11 All of Nothing

Start from the beginning

"Even if you could steal the other three, you don't even know where they are." Garmadon pointed out as Wu stepped forward. "He's right. For the past few weeks, there have been almost no serpentines in sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts."

"That's because they are moving underground." [Name] stated as he remembered the three Constrictai that caused the volcano to collapse. "It's most likely that they are using sewers or dense areas where they can't be detected above ground. They are snakes and they burrow. It makes sense if they want to hide or stay hidden underground for the time being. They can either use this time to build some sort of large that gathers all four tribes into one place so that Phythor can plan his next move, with the tribes general."

Nya then came up to [Name] and ruffled his hair. "You just read my mind. Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago but twenty feet below the surface."

The bridge then created a 3d holographic scan of Ninjago and laid it out in front of everyone. "All the tombs have been interconnected," Kai spoke up.

"To make one massive underground fortress."

"And all this time, right under our nose."

"Or rather feet." Zane jokes.

Kai scanned across the map before pointing at the main base that held many cubs. "There! That's the most protected area. The fang blades must be held there."

"Then what are we waiting for? Nya set the course." Wu instructed as Nya ran to the computer. "Already on it. We'll be there by sun-up."

IT WAS THE NEXT day and the Ninjas were preparing for battle

IT WAS THE NEXT day and the Ninjas were preparing for battle. [Name] stood beside Wu as they watched the Ninjas train. "There's no room for error," Wu spoke as the Ninjas stopped training and paid attention to their Sensei. "The Serpentine have shown that they have great powers, and to combat them, you must turn their greatest strength into their greatest weakness."

"Kai, how will you defeat the Hypnobrai?" Sensei Wu asked as Kai pulled a blindfold over his eyes. "Their hypnotising powers are useless if their opponent can fight without relying on his eyes!"

Wu nodded before turning to Jay. "Good. Jay, the fangpyre is fast and his bites sharp."

"But if he can't bite through your skin." Jay then knocked the metal plates on his arm. "He can't turn you into one of them."

"Yes, Cole! The Constrictai are strong." Sensei pressed a button which launched a net at Cole and trapped him. "And they will not let go."

"But instead of biting back, one must try to loosen up." Cole then softened his body which made the net slide off. "And a little soft shoe doesn't hurt." He said as he kicked the net.

Who then turned to his last student. "Zane. The venom of the Venomari can make you see things, cloud your perception."

"Then I will use my new Falcon vision." [Name] watched as Zane's eyes turned blue and looked above to see a robotic falcon.