Pilot

I almost killed a guy when I was fifteen. 

I know what you think but I'm not a violent person, never have been. No matter what society says about me, I'm not the kind of alpha that loses his shit over nothing. That guy had it coming, he was a pedofile and tried to kidnap my sister. The people in my small hometown thought differently when I jumped the alpha and beat him half dead in front of a bunch of little kids.

I didn't do jail time because I was still a minor but I did get the label of aggressive alpha and all the college in town knew about the "terrifying alpha wolf" who almost killed another kid.

Needless to say, all my college application letters got rejected and I ended up flying halfway across the country to Ontario to get a decent education, but it wasn't all bad. Nobody knew me or my past and I finally felt like I was breathing a little. I made friends and even got a girlfriend. A cute little bunny who baked me brownies and wasn't scared of me in the slightest. I thought she was the one, except that she wasn't.

I couldn't really let go of the things that I did in the past and I overlooked her own traumas in the process. We broke up after six months. Ironically, that's when I finally started finding myself and the idea of love that I had imprinted in my brain since I could remember got completely obliterated.

Turns out love wasn't the sweet little omega I thought would wait for me at home with dinner ready and would raise kids together with me. Instead I found love in the slightly disgusting and highly annoying alpha who shared an apartment with me.