Extra 2

Two more weeks later

I had to admit that I became a bit more than clingy after me and Parrish started dating. He didn't complain much so I basically followed him everywhere I could. Which led to me finally seeing him in his archery gear. I've heard from the people on his club that he was always the first one in and the last one out.

He hadn't had a chance to practice with everything that was going on before, between the modeling thing and the hospital exploiting him just so he could get his degree, he didn't really have time for much. But he had less classes now and when Elsa asked if he could model for a few weeks more for another project, he flipped her off in a not so polite way.

He was kind enough to direct her to one of his friends and that was the end of that.

Today I saw him leaving with his bow in hand and I could not miss the opportunity. I offered him a mandatory ride that he could obviously not refuse. We arrived at a very fancy place with a pretty main entrance and an open field, filled with targets lined up for people to shoot at.

I followed Parrish over to the reception. The golden letters on the wall behind the counter read Eagle Eye and I thought it was really corny for an archery club but I didn't say anything. We were greeted by a pretty blonde beta doe with short hair. Her eyes lit up when she saw Parrish

"Mister Miller! It's been a while, we're glad to see you here." She smiled at Parrish.

"Alana, dear, mister Miller is my dad, you know that." He smiled back at her, leaning over the counter.

"Of course! Sorry, force of habit." She handed him a clipboard and he wrote his name on it. "Your usual room is getting cleared up now, you don't mind waiting a few minutes, right?"

Parrish glanced at me before turning to the girl to give her a toothy grin. "Actually, I think I want to enjoy a bit of fresh air today."

The girl seemed surprised by that, but didn't make any comments on it. We walked past the indoor rooms to get to the main open field. I noticed that they were pretty secluded and private. You weren't able to see inside.

Parrish got stopped by everyone that saw him, children and adults alike and he greeted everyone with a smile on his face. A small crowd gathered around him when we stepped into the outside field. They were all up in his face, Parrish this, Parrish that, asking where he had been and if he could show them some tricks.

I feel like I'm walking with a celebrity.

He humored them for a while, before politely waving them off to grab my hand and walk away.

"How are you popular everywhere you go?" I asked.

He glanced at me with a shit eating grin on his face and licked his lips. "Jealous, much?"

I frowned and looked away from him.

He's an idiot.

"You are jealous, aren't you?" Parrish stopped walking and pulled on my hand.

"No..." I tried getting my hand free but he wouldn't let go. "Let go."

"Why? Wouldn't it make you feel better if people saw us holding hands?" He locked our fingers together, gripping my hand harder.

The audacity. It might make me feel better but I'm not about to give him the satisfaction.

"I'm not a child, Parrish, and I am not jealous." I pulled on my hand again but he had a dead grip on me.

"Yeah, sure." Parrish leaned closer to kiss me, just a quick peck on my lips.

We kept walking until we reached a stand far from all the other people on the field. Parrish put on a little pat on his right forearm and a three finger mitt.