CHAPTER NINE: PERISH TO THE VILLAGE OF LIGHT.

Rumbuka said that's why mom didn't want me to come here and when  they were separated when they were too young Raniya said "you'll have to tell your father and my father must know this" Rumbuka had a deep sadness. He said before our parents knew we had to know about what had happened, they took the pictures and continued with their journey.

Rumbuka was leading the way as he was following the sounds he was hearing Raniya was following him back so carefully they entered a room with a picture that was hung  on the wall and dusty Raniya approached the picture and erased it with her gown  inorder  to saw the image well They looked at the picture for a while Rumbuka said "we don't have a job with the picture" he kept flashing his eyes and saw the book on the chair in the corner of the room the book was not dusty, Rumbuka lifted the book and analysed it to the final chapter that was written that day.

Rumbuka wondered "who wrote this book" and he put it back in the chair Raniya took the book up from the chair inorder  to sit Unexpectedly one book paper was torn things started to move and the others fell and the end built up like a circle while wondering the circle Rumbuka felt there was a way out of the building to another place ,

Rumbuka recalled the song that Kisuku sang on his birthday he smiled and told Raniya to gave him the book Raniya gave the book to Rumbuka and asked him "why are you smiling"Rumbuka replied "your mother is very familiar with singing "Rania did not understand Rumbuka opened the first pages of the book and read the last part of the pages it had been torn off.

He tried to pull the memory to find out what was written in the section but he was unsuccessful he saw someone writing the last page and leaved Rumbuka was shocked and grabbed Raniya's hand as they ran out of the house Rania was asking what happened Rumbuka didn't give any answer they ran out of time they got to where Raniya said "I want to rest" Rumbuka released Raniya and tried to shut the man's mind that was still in the house he was unsuccessful he decided to increase the size of the house to stop the man,the man kept smiling then stood after Rumbuka succeeded .

Rumbuka turned and looked at Raniya who was surprised "you have enough rest we have to leave now there will be no more rest they started running and the man changed the way and started to go down Rumbuka increased the size of the bottom and left the top of the house, they managed to get out of the house so  they started to head home everyone with a picture of his and her mother. Rumbuka opened the minds of the villagers after they left the house and reached home.

Time had gone by Rumbuka brought Raniya and then he headed straight home without going anywhere he found his parents worried when they saw him they were very relieved, no one remembered to  asking him where he was all day, after a little while had passed Rahiza began to ache and look weak Juma went out to ask for help when Moses was on the way to Juma everyone complained that his wife was sick. As they were in conversation they heard the bell ringing Moses asked Juma "that's Rahiza... and you say she is sick" every village member gathered in the area and found Rumbuka, Rumbuka said in the voice of Command  there is a man I am looking for  he is dangerous all the women of this village will die you will all lose your loved ones, your daughters, your mothers and we will all be in unending pain.

People started whispering as they lined up in one line all the men lined up Rumbuka saw in the distance Raniya was crying he commands people to hurry up while people lined up a child of his age approached Rumbuka and told him my grandfather is too old to be outside .Rumbuka used his power to look quickly and found that the old man who was left inside was the one he was looking for and the grandson of the old man took Rumbuka to the old man room and when he arrived the old man gave the same smile to Rumbuka .

The women of the village of Light were in a very bad mood as the hours went by The elder after the smile said "limit! we have since lost many who had the blood of the founders in their bones" Rumbuka remained watching as he sat silently and thought that this old man wants people to die so that he can continue to find happiness Rumbuka began singing a song that was sung on his birthday made the old man grow weaker as he sang the song The grandson of the elder stopped Rumbuka by told him "don't Let my grandfather die".

Rumbuka continued to sing non-stop until the old man changed to the young man he saw in the house. Rumbuka turned and looked at the grandson of the old man who had changed to a young man.
They left the old man's house. all the women were grown Rumbuka declared "not long we will be free!" .

Rumbuka went out to find Raniya, leaving the people with a lot of questions ,he went to Moses' house and called out "Rani!" He saw Raniya coming out he followed her and hugged her as said, "There is a deep secret in the village of light. Let's go and see", they left and returned to the large house arrived at the last place and stood in the middle of the circle Rumbuka began to read the pages one by one of the book in the middle of the book Raniya began singing the song that her mother sang on the day of birth Rumbuka was singing with great skill that made Rumbuka remain in a smile as he read the book when she reached the last page The wall in front of them began to crumble as Raniya held Rumbuka's hand tightly and not willing to let him go they continued to read and sing.

The longer the song went on, the more the wall broke they continued for a long time. Outside  things were very different everyone was in their reality Moses was able to discover that Juma and Rahiza were his father and his mother . people were hiding for fear of it without understanding why it was happening  Kisuku realized that it was Rahiza's son as Raniya forgot the picture at home.
The fields were burning and people were getting confused from seeing different things The building they were not allowed to enter changed to a grove where ,all the people who had died in the village of Light seemed to be alive again in their bodies  Moses did not want to believe The elder mbomboki is the chairman of Mteka village.

Raniya and Rumbuka did not know what was going on outside the palace as they continued to speak words which caused the villagers  of Light to remain in great shock the fields began to disappear and the environment became like the village of Mteka , After a while the wall was finished Raniya and Rumbuka became eager to go beyond  as there was a different environment than the village of Light And people  on the village of Mteka  were seeing the village  of Light as a large tree planted outside the edge of the Chairman's house, all the people looked at Rahiza in anger Moses told the people the problem is not Rahiza the problem is the Elder mbomboki Rumbuka and Raniya emerged from a small room on the side of the chair's house.

They didn't understand where they were trying to get out of the room and after they came out they saw the villagers of the village of Light were surrounded by many people crying and some wondering others were calling them smug The old man turned and looked at Rahiza, Rahiza stepped forward and said "Then I will tell the truth before I die" I am the child of your fellow woman, I am a wife, a sister and a mother do all those who depend on me deserve to be included in my punishment! I'm the source of all this you have to kill me.

One woman looked at her and said "let's listen to her there is probably a lot we don't know" people rejected the woman said again" you can't treat the problem without treating the source" the villagers of Mteka  sat quietly and began to slowly lower their weapons and began to understand the grandmother of Mteka. villagers of the village of Light began to search for Raniya and Rumbuka they began to find calm knowing that Rumbuka was the cause of the calm to the villagers of village of Mteka, Rumbuka  held his mother tightly It added courage to the Rahiza.

Juma put away his anger on Rahiza and went to join his family, and Moses  did the same until all the villagers finished holding each other and Rahiza said my son   I  confess my sins before you so you can make your own decisions I am ready for whatever happens .The villagers of Mteka  started to be ready to listen to Rahiza was trying to confess in front of everyone by saying.