CHAPTER FOUR: THE LOVE OF THE RAHIZA AND JUMA.

Juma continued to stay as if he did not know anything even though he did not speak to Moses which led to Moses not to working for a long time. Juma deepened love for Rahiza which further confused Rahiza as Rahiza's plan for Moses would be disrupted, Rahiza told Juma in a voice full of concern "forgive your brother and you will return as before does not please the brothers to be angry with each other... It just happened and we didn't have any relationship I know even Moses would be very sorry about this" Juma did not give any response or care about Rahiza's soft voice and penetrated well within his ears After a little while had passed Juma turned to look at Rahiza, who was talking from behind his back, she saw Rahiza looking so scared Juma moved a few steps away and hugged Rahiza so tightly that she left her in pain without saying a word, leaving Rahiza in great pain and surprise.

When Rahiza was in a trance, the place where she was left by Juma she got a thought that shocked her as the sleeper said to herself "silence is so secretive! Where is he going now?" he walked out in a quick motion to try to see if she would see him even remotely as she headed for Juma, she was unable to see anyone back inside after a little while passed she said in her heart what would he go to follow? He quickly left the house of Moses because he knew clearly that if they will successful in meeting Moses, it would be a matter of blood heavier than water she arrived until it was the spring of Moses resting but no one flashed her eyes around and there like someone who lost a precious jewel without any gain she remembered Moses loves being with the family of the Elder she smiled after getting the idea and congratulated his head.

"Rahiza is not easily defeated" She took a breath and began his journey to find the old man who was close to Moses He walked unsuccessfully for a long time , as he did the exercise for so long he decided to leave, on the way back she saw Moses and Juma in the middle of a serious conversation which increased the anxiety in Rahiza's heart she slowly moved and behind a tree that was so large that she could hide she listened carefully to know what conversation was going on between Juma and Moses, She couldn't hear the conversation she remained in her enthusiasm and only whispered After a little while had passed Rahiza decided to leave the area she saw in the distance of the Elder standing alone.

Rahiza made her wonder how many people she was looking for to find all at the same time and in the same place?" She didn't get any answer and went straight to his lounge and threw himself into the bed in the middle of the room While shee said to herself, I can't let Juma and Moses understand each other and I am in guilt, she burst into a wave of thought after hearing the door slam! Wait!  she got up quickly and put himself right while whispering to herself I am innocent it is not my fault the voice that was coming from the door made her start moving to the door with a snort of unresponsiveness.

Without making any sound to suggest she was heading for the door.
She reached the door and peered through the narrow doorway that passed the light into the room. And finding that the one at the door was Juma, she opened the door with a beautiful smile that showed a good tooth arrangement in her mouth and a gap in the side of her tooth which Juma did not consider was not the tradition and custom of Juma not to be caught in the small traps of Rahiza.Juma headed to bed and sat down he looked like a man with a lot of confusion as if he noticed something.

Rahiza was able to discover that and  began to move herself closer to Juma gently until she reached the bed and sitting on the left she looked down and began to say in a lower voice "I have been so stupid to cause unforgivable pain between brothers, I will never have anyone who will listen to me and trust me anymore my love has been in pain.
Now I don't have any lover. I know you don't know what to decide on what I did I decided to choose the punishment on my own and the punishment is to leave the village of Light forever" Juma turned and looked at Rahiza after listening to her for a long time and told her "someone should leave and not you still a little bit you are the only flower in this village you want me to stay alone without perfume really... and you know it's impossible to ever happen something like that I can never let you go" after the conversation Rahiza and Juma were happy.