CHAPTER SIX: THE LOVE OF MOSES.

He heard a woman's voice call out, "Moses! My dear!" The elder mbomboki felt Rahiza was shocked and sat on the bed and was surprised to see a woman wearing a light and short dress that made Elder mbomboki return to youth with his feelings but the daughter seemed to not see the elder mbomboki as she was looking at the Elder mbomboki without showing any sign of noticing the presence of the elder mbomboki.

After waking Moses for a while, Moses began to turn and stretch out his hands in a gesture of holding something while whispering in his sleep with his eyes closed. The girl looked at Moses and smiled then took off her robe and moved her beautiful chest closer to Moses' arms. The old man was witnessing it and wishing he was the one. After a while Moses opened his eyes and pulled the beautiful girl into his bed, saying "you have come at the right time and you are never late... Moses hugged the girl and continued to sleep ,The elder remained awake after the time had passed at dawn Elder mbomboki decided to leave while reflecting on the action he had seen with Moses.

When he arrived to his residence he saw his grandchildren in the dawn well the grandchildren did not seem shocked of seeing their grandfather everyone seemed different Elder mbomboki asked the youngest grandson what was going on? But he was silent, and he didn't answer Elder mbomboki was so surprised that he walked out and headed to his workplace without any problem he started his work at work when he heard Rahiza's voice say "don't try to do what you've done" when the elder mbomboki turned back he couldn't see anyone he said in a low voice "I think this is my end" he continued to cultivate after a while to go he decided to rest himself as he was very tired.

He went and sat under a shade tree while shining his eyes in every place he saw Moses and the girl talking he got an idea why he should not go talk and Moses, he stood up and went there was a conversation and called "Moses my boy" Moses turned and looked at the old man. The girl was very embarrassed and decided to leave After a few steps the elder mbomboki called her "girl... don't leave" Moses put himself right to introduce the girl to the elder mbomboki began by saying"My old man she is Kisuku is my lover and I look forward to marrying her" the old man mbomboki was very shocked after hearing the words he said to himself "you want to be like me... why." He then said "congratulations my boy is a beautiful girl and she is very attractive you are definitely not wrong to choose" they all laughed together then silence reigned.

Kisuku pulled Moses to the sign of departure, Moses bid farewell to the old man and said "I will come to you later my elder". The old man walked straight into his area of work and continued work, this time he was very strong as he was so happy he finished the work in his area, Time went by and the hours ran so long when it came time to rest, Moses went out to go to the Elder mbomboki as he had promised.

After taking a few steps he felt that someone was following him behind he continued to walk for a long walk and then suddenly turned around was one of the grandchildren of the old man all smiled and started to lead each other. The grandson asked, "Where are you going?" Moses replied "I take you home" the grandson smiled and went along to the house.The grandson left and passed his grandfather's conversation with Moses.Moses began the conversation by asking the Elder about his two grandchildren and about the village of the Mteka, Elder mbomboki did not give any answer Moses decided to stay silent, Elder mbomboki said "why do you want to be like me? you don't want to go back to the Village of Mteka".

Moses smiled and replied "I have loved I have nothing more than my Elder" The elder remained silent as he surprised Moses. Time had gone by Moses stood up and said "My elder we will see each other tomorrow at the workplace" The old man agreed with Moses with a shake of the head, Moses left and went straight to his room he opened the door and went inside he found Kisuku lying and snoring like is feeling cold and terrified Moses stood and looked at her for a while and then said to himself "you should not be left and I can't leave you Kisuku" he slowly moved himself to the bed to make sure he would not shock Kisuku.Musa climbed into bed slowly and kept himself upright and then began to think about Juma and the village of the Mteka and the situation he was in at the time he sank into a pool of thoughts that made him unable to hear anything or see, He was like a confused man.