CHAPTER TWO. MOVE TO THE VILLAGE OF LIGHT.

When he drifted off to sleep, he woke up in the Village of Light as is their daily custom he found himself alone and found neither his brother nor Rahiza in the room, he went out and saw Juma in charge of the people to work. Moses followed him and bowed down to him, saying that I need a work to do my brother, he was assigned to cultivate a large field which was the most difficult and greatest task of all.
Everyone was left stunned by the matter as they were introduced as brothers, the whispers and the squabbles grew louder, Moses didn't care when he started to do his job, after a while he returned to his leader, which is the week he submit the work as he had finished his work he was so tired, he found Juma turned into Rahiza where he found that the man on one side is Juma and the other is Rahiza but he still went and bowed and presented his work, before he lifted his head and heard Juma's voice say to him "good job my little one, don't worry about home and school everything is fine we can afford all those in the village".

Moses did not answer and got up and started the journey to the room to rest when he found Rahiza getting ready to go to bed "do you want to sleep with me and upset your brother?" asked Rahiza with a smile and laid down on the bed Moses was not pleased with the statement he decided to go out angrily saying to himself "why is he being like this" he kept going without knowing when he was going to be about ten minutes, suddenly he found himself in a room that was larger than usual and containing everything he had loved and desired throughout his life, he was so happy that it could not be explained in any language he had no desire to return home in a sleepy way as is customary.

He spent his time looking at the things in the room, suddenly he heard Juma's voice telling him from today you will be sleeping in this room until I give you here I believe you will like it more than in our village, Moses tried to shine his eyes on both sides of the room but managed to see no one, he sat in bed for a while waiting for Juma to explain what happened to him but there was no fruit of his patience he was going to sleep alone.

This time he dreamed nothing but he was in a deep sleep which led him to not know or remember that he was dreaming of their village, when the dawn broke and found himself prostrate and took the job without dispute and had no memories of their village which was very exciting to Juma and Rahiza, he was assigned to a place to go to work that was bigger than the previous one, he quietly asked himself why I am given so large places? can i finish today's scene really...!he wondered Moses then started the work he did the work for so long as he was almost bored he felt like he was being boosted and lightweight all his colleagues were standing and surprised him as he is the one given a large area and finishes it on time He didn't care about the people around him as the were glad he wasn't bored and his work was going, after a while he finished his work and went to hand over as is customary he was much applauded by the local people which was very pleasing to Rahiza and the week after handing over he headed to his new room.

It first time, he was glad he was not worried because the joy was so full of him that he was sleeping without waiting for Juma as last night, he slowly began to lower the robe of the suffocation of returning to their village every time, the hours went by and dawned, he was late to wake up and when he went to mingle with his companions he saw Juma sitting "I want to talk to you about one thing" said Moses in a humble and gentle voice Juma agreed "Why you did not wake me up today?" Moses asked worriedly, "since you had shift the room I have never slept with you and yet today you will have no work to do, I was in the room we were sleeping in before you moved to another room...!" replied Juma with great confidence, " what room Rahiza...! it means you...!" said Moses in a low voice, with a great surprise in his mind that closed his eyes and ears for a moment, Juma shocked him by calling him forcefully and then continued to tell him "I was sleeping with Rahiza, but don't worry my little brother and you if you continue to be like this we will give you a beautiful daughter among many to sleep with, Moses smiled and responded with a shake of the head and then left .