His body was suddenly screaming in pain.

His insides felt like they were being smushed and his joints ached and hurt like he had finished an intensive training with no breaks or rest.

His head pounded and he finds himself coughing wetly against the floor.

He didn't have to open his tightly shut eyes to know it was blood as he immediately tasted the iron at the back of his throat.

Was this what Blaze had to go through all the time-?!

He froze and his head shot up.

BLAZE!

He trembled as he tried to get up- but his legs were shaky and the room was spinning.

He was going to colla-

THUD!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...need to get them back to earth? Api's getting worse and he's not gonna make it if we don't act soon! One wrong decision and we might lose him!"

Hali forced himself to wake up and saw two blurry figures from afar. He blinked a couple of times and immediately recognized the two.

"Tanah... Angin..."

"Petir!" Gempa was by his side immediately. He looked like a mess with his eyes red and puffy and his own hair unkempt, as his cap was not in it's usual place to cover it, "How are you feeling?!"

"Horrible-" He winced as he tried to sit up on the bed that he doesn't remember being transported to before looking around the familiar clinic of TAPOPS.

Someone must've found him in his room.

The pain was fortunately less now but he also felt like he was gonna pass out again.

Taufan was immediately beside him, stopping him from getting up, "You need to rest, Petir."

And not a trace of carefree personality could be seen on his brother's unreadable face.

"Api- where is he?!" The two looked lost and confused and it took him his all not to snap at them.

They don't realize the stakes here. They don't know they've reversed time again and he...

...he remembered everything this time.

He remembered Taufan and him trying to fight off the rabid aliens.

He remembered that moment he realized that Reverse Gempa was no where to be found and how the sudden blizzard made his heart drop.

He remembered the toughest decision of leaving Taufan to fend for himself as the bad feeling in his gut grew and that he knew he had to find Blaze as fast as he can when the snow storm suddenly stopped.

He remembered spotting Blaze kneeling in front of Gempa- who held RevBot.

And somehow that scene was always repeated in every timeline and deep down he knew he could've stopped this and shielded him or pulled him away-