Today is very different from previous years.

He has Cheng Yang, and this life-long companion.

This Spring Festival speech is very much want to spend with Cheng Yang, but Cheng Yang's house, he has not come out to the family, parents do not know that his husband and children have.

Near the Spring Festival, Cheng Yang's mother called again and asked him what time to buy a ticket, and then asked him to drive to pick him up.

Cheng Yang told her mother to buy a ticket for 2pm.

After talking to his mother, Cheng Yang walked in front of Yan Yan, and his face was apologetic.

"Sorry, I'll go back for a week and come up soon." Cheng Yang had already thought about it, and she would just stay at home for a long time.

Seriously, he was very reluctant to leave, but he kept it from his parents, and he definitely had to go back to the New Year.

"Okay." Yan Yan embraced his wife in his arms and hugged him tightly. He would not be able to see Cheng Yang for a few days, and he really wanted to keep hugging him.

On the day of departure, snow drifted unexpectedly. The city rarely snowed. Cheng Yang was wearing a thick down jacket, sitting in the driver's seat, holding a warm handbag in his hand, and living with Yan Yan, his body seemed to change. It's a bit squeamish. Cheng Yang thinks it may be because of pregnancy. Before winter, she would never hold a warm handbag.

Cheng Yang's hometown is not far away, and he took the high-speed rail for three hours.

The car stopped outside the station. Cheng Yang turned her head and looked at the snow falling from the window. Suddenly he thought, if he would make a speech to keep him from going back, and let him stay, he thought he would promise.

This person has no blood relationship with him, but he is better than his parents, and he feels really happy.

He made Cheng Yang sit down for a while. He got out of the car and went to the trunk to lift out Cheng Yang's suitcase. He dragged the suitcase, and he signaled Cheng Yang to get out of the car.

Cheng Yang was wrapped in a thick layer, but even so, her sturdy figure was not hidden too much, and her clear and handsome face was even more delicate and white.

Occasionally, pedestrians passing by accidentally saw Cheng Yang and Yan Yan. Yan Yan dragged the suitcase with his left hand, and embraced Cheng Yang's waist with his right hand. His tall and erect body looked at him like a tall wall and gave him The arms were covered with wind and cold.

Cheng Yang was returning to her hometown, and Yan Yan didn't let the assistant follow him. The other party also had to go back to the New Year, not to mention that Cheng Yang went back to live in her own home.

At the ticket gate, Cheng Yang picked up the suitcase.

The two walked all the way from the parking place, and a lot of snowflakes fell on their hair.

Cheng Yang lifted his eyes and noticed that Yan Yan's hair was slightly white. He leaned in gently and lifted the white snowflakes on Yan Yan's hair.

Yan Yan pulled Cheng Yang's loose scarf a bit.

"I will text you when it arrives." Cheng Yang said with a smile.

"be careful."

In Yan Yan's heart, what he really wanted to say was to let Cheng Yang stay, but he knew, at least not yet.

"I know." Cheng Yang nodded.

He suddenly took a small step forward, leaned forward, and kissed his words.