Airhead Rehaan

The great Badshah being greaatttt badddd shah do everything, which I don't want...
I look towards him with glare
But wait he stopped now and left my hand and give me all goody decent smile..I closed my eyes in frustration.. nooooo
I opened my one eye in front and see..the great Ishaan is now present on his throne sitting with Naina...both are giving us confused look..sorry..give confused look to specifically ME.
I look back towards Rehaan. He was shamelessly laughing inside trying his best to not let out his unholy devil...Such a shameful act he has done.. I am really embarrassed now..

"Hii Swara, what happened?" Naina with her most sweet smile as usual.

I look back to Rehaan with glare eyes. Something clicked. I smile broadly and look back towards Naina, I don't know why but I can see Aaditya was giving what? Look to Naina.

"Actually Rehaan wanted to meet you both as he wants to speak to you both." Giving mock smile to Rehaan whose plan is backfired against him.
He gave me shock pick look..

What does he think of himself that
Only he knows how to play, I am mastermind, don't dare to play with me. I guess he understood his assignment. with my sweet book.

Aaditya who was controlling his patience till now broke words- Rehaan! Pls speak! I am waiting! What do you want to talk about.. and you( looking towards me) pls sit! (signalling me to sit on front against him..

I would able to sit but alas! Rehaan poker snatched the chair and sat down giving me smirking look! How much I want to cut his nose and serve it to animals.

"Ishaan, actually I wanted to know that how to woo Swara. As you see, she is tough to handle.. even she talks like she will cut me into pieces and will feed your dog- Maggi" Ishaan chuckled looking down.. and then looks towards me with mocking smile..

I am doomed! Is he mad or what? I helped him to get out of embarrassment in class and he!
He is embarrassing me every penny second!!
What a traitor! I can't believe this.

I can see how Ishaan's look is now travelling towards me..what happened to him!
He smack Rehaan's head!

"Stop it!" Ishaan shook his head while broke in laughing..

Rehaan yammered- Bro Yrr ! What the hell!
Atleast you should act for atleast  5 to 6 minutes.. But no!
You didn't even act for 1 single minute.
No wonder you are not an actor !

" I don't want to become An actor!" He shrugs

"No use of good looks" Rehaan sarcastically taunt him..

"No use of stupid brother" Ishaan rolled up his eyes picking Naina's Id-card and putting it in his bag..
waitttttttt wahatttttgtttt

They are brothers!!!!!!!

Finally I uttered-"You both... are brothers?"

Ishaan chuckled looking at her terrified face,

No wonder they both look little familiar, especially both of their eyes. I mean, how stupid I am! His surname is Roy Kaushik..how stupid I am!

Stupid stupid!

"Sorry I didn't know you both are brothers"I uttered in soft voice feeling guilty not knowing his best friend's brother..

"For what, not knowing that I am ISHAAN's  BROTHER" Rehaan gave me knowing goody teeth..

"ISHAAAANNNN" Rehaan teased her.

SWARA

Ishaan shook his head at Rehaan for his so much teasing session..
He then look towards Naina who was really feeling like offensive.. she was not really liking it..

He looks up towards me .. after in sec he got up and touched his palm little on his waistback..

"Ahhh", He mutters

"What happened" I asked suddenly placing my hands on his shoulder.. wait I am not only the one asking it. Naina also got up like a rocket and ask him checking his back.

SWARA POV ENDS

REHAAN
Oh my MATCH

Naina and Swara battling an eye to each other..
I can sense the tension arising in atmosphere..
woahhh.... Brother being brother.. sandwich between two more bread! One is honeysuckle and second- beestung.. it's so interesting to see such a priceless drama...

Oh wait wait wait..

Ishaan being Ishaan feeling awkward and frustratingly looks towards both of them.. and uttered his priceless, merciless voice..

"Umm, Nothing just I was sitting for quite awhile so just a little crack. Nothing else."

Awwwieee he is looking towards Swara..hmmmmm

Oh wait wait!

Now he is looking towards his honeysuckle...
What a lucky mann dude!

Rehaan sighs.
.....................

Swara nodded and stand in distance from Ishaan..looking down.

ISHAAN
Rehaan like binocular who is sensing and understanding in his mind box..chuckled..
wait why he is chuckling so much today!!!
I think I have to give some logical therapy to him today!
I rolled up my eyes and sigh looking towards Naina who was still holding me like I can't even walk with my own legs..

"Umm guys I come back in few seconds." Rehaan requested..
Oh he knows how to request too!
It's right time to give him some melodicious therapy..

"Naina see you in third lecture. Bye!"

ISHAAN POV ENDS

NAINA POV
"Bye" why he flew away like catching some thief..
oops!
Swara is too present here..
She is looking in her zone..hmm maybe thinking about Rehaan's morning proposal...
Should I help or atleast should ask her. No, it won't be right.. it would look like I am forcing her to be in relationship..

Sigh..sigh..sighhh
................
REHAAN
"I am sure Ishaan bro is now convinced, surely to choose what he needs.. not what he wants.. my dear Swara.. such a good friend I am.. helping you to get ready for my brother's bride. And you. Waiting for my funeral, huh!! 

Suddenly Tap!

Who is this man.. how dare he touched me..

Tap! Again!

I turned a little to see who tapped my shoulder

Holy Crap!

Brother!
............................
.
.
Heyyy guys.
Pls comment
Would Glad to know if you liked this chapter.🤍✨