Pulled up!

CANTEEN HALL

I can see Naina's face looking towards me with my sharp side angle eye.. but why she always looks towards me...

Ohh I can see now Ishaan and Naina are coming towards me with their red coloured tray full of French fries and burgers along with it..
(Such a foodie freak!)

Oh come on Swara, act like you haven't notice them.. I look towards my left side reserved seat like- she is my first and last love ... like we become some kind of purnjanam premi-premika..

But wait ! Why are they taking so much time coming here.. I slightly looks towards my right again.. and u know what?🙄
He is already seated on some other bench.. but wait ! Naina is not with him now!!!

Where she has gone ?

Sliding my face to front, a broad smile appears.

Rehaan- umm, can I sit here ?

Sliding my tray on right corner," of course Rehaan". Reciprocate with my toothy smile.

He put his tray on left corner..and sit in front chair..

"So?"

"So, what?" I asked on his 'so'

"So from how long you like Ishaan?" Without hesitation he asked such a bombshell question.

Hearing this my eyes travel everywhere except this fellow buddy.

"Whaa, What the hell are you uttering, I can't understand.. And for your kind information, I don't like him at all.. Hear Me! NOT AT ALL."

I Chuckle to make him believe for god sake pls believe me , but no! He smirks..
oh really Am I that bad lier! 🙄

He just nodded his head in yes
" okay okay, Miss Bad Lier!! you don't like him..NOT AT ALL( mimicking my style)

My eyes widened with shock, how can he know about me that much and with so much confidence...like HOW?
I munched my vegetable sandwich by both hands and gulping it from throat with so much difficulty without looking at him..

" Really Swara?? Do you really need to hide it from him.." sounding serious now..

Putting my sandwich back on plate I sigh and Sigh..

" Can you stop blabbering now ?" I rolled up my eyes irritated now with his stupid questions..

"Why don't you confess him?" AGAIN!!!!

My eyes travelled towards Ishaan as now Naina came with her tray and sitting beside him..
Looking back towards Rehaan

"Now it's sounding so much funny" I started giggling..

"What's the sooo funny that you are laughing now?" 🧐

"Imagine you confessed your feelings to me today and you were imagining my life with you but now!😆 you are adding my name with ISHAAN, What a hooman!"🤣

Irritatingly he pinched my cheeks...
Owwwwchhghhhg...

I rubbed my cheeks
" Are you mad, how dare you to give pain to my cheeks?" Soothing my cheeks palms...

I know I know I am behaving like 14 years old child right now, but he is not saint to behave like in 20s. He smiles showing his teeth. I swear if he again ask me about my feelings, I will punch him now.

"Buddy don't worry, I will not ask you about your feelings now, as I don't want to be murdered right now, and in canteen in front of hot girls right here, NO WAY!!

Disgusted with his so much cringe lines, I smack his head..

"GOOD! Because if you dare to pull my legs then I will simmer you in tub and wanna give you forever waala punch, with kick free, Undestood?"

Looking back towards Ishaan, he was feeding burger to Naina with his own hands with so much love.

"Ohh goddd, don't you feel any shame talking to your friend like that.. Don't forget! I am accompanying you right now because you were feeling lonely."

I look towards Rehaan with boring look

"You are not accompanying me but you really are cracking my head with your stupid lame questions.. by the way I didn't ask you to accompany me" I smirk and HE..he shamelessly chuckles

Ewww so much attitude!

"Oh I am so so thankful to you that with your mighty presence I am living in this canteen happily" I dramatically shoot back

He bowed his head with hand..

"My pleasure lady" he smiles

"Eww, you better don't call me lady" I give weird look, he shrugged , whaaaaa

I mean I really look like a lady.. I am freaking 19 years old, this oldy man is sounding like I am aunty.

"Oh Swara, pls don't be so choosy now, atleast I am calling you lady like gentleman.. I don't fucking call any girl in college like that" He responds dramatically

I giggled at him while slightly looking towards my side.. now Ishaan is wiping Naina lips like his baby.. seems like they have completed their lunch now.. I look back towards my tray, I only ate two-three pieces till nowww...what theee...control ....huh!

I give hard glare to Rehaan.. who has has complete his food too!

"See you don't even let me complete my lunch.."

"Not my fault, you are slow eater!"

"No I'm not."

"You are"

"Nooooo"

"Fine"

"Hmm" smiles at my victory

"Let's ask Ishaan"

I was completing my sandwich, suddenly choke in throat..I start coughing badly, he quickly offers me glass of water.
After gulping whole water I gave murder look to Rehaan..

"Mr. REHAAN.. today is our first meeting right.. if you try to even boil my anger in 0. Decibel I will make sure that today will be our last meeting too!" I forced each with with sweet smile giving him glare..

He gulps down his throat.. good ! I think now he is understood and will not do any stupidity again.
He grabs my hand suddenly and drag me to another table...whaaaa...

"What are you doing, are you gone mad" I shout at him madly but no gain.. Thankgod! There is already hustle-bustle sound in cafeteria otherwise I might catch everybody's attention he drags me like he is dropping me to school and I am crying like a baby that I don't want to go school. Teacher will ate me..

I look towards him with glare
But wait he stopped now and left my hand and give me all goody decent smile..I closed my eyes in frustration.. nooooo
I opened my one eye in front and see..the great Ishaan is now present on his throne sitting with Naina...
I am doomed!
.......................................

Hope you enjoy it!
Will update next episode soon!