Ballet. 5

(I am sooooo im writers block, but I promised my friend I would update! So, here is my horrible update, I'm sorry. This is a super long chapter, you have been warned. Lots of songs, and all the lyrics are from A-Z. They are in italics. So, you can skip lyrics if you want.Hope you enjoy, if you do, please vote, comment, and share! And about Eren and his muscles, Hajime Isayama said that Eren was actually quite fit, but his baggy clothes usually disguise that.)

Eren's P.O.V.

I stared at Levi in shock, my mouth agape. Did Levi just say something nice? I continue to stare at him for a few more seconds, him blankly staring back. For the whole day I've known him, Petra and the others tell me Levi isn't the nicest. Yet, he just encouraged me.

"ERENNNN!!!!" I heard a shriek, my head quickly snapping to the direction of the voice. I saw Hanji running towards me faster than any human. I braced myself for impact.

She jumped, about 2 feet into the air. Lucky for her, I work out, and have fast reflexes from getting into fights at school. And... one more thing, but I don't feel now is the right time

I caught her, gracefully holding her up in the air for a second for two, before setting her down back to her feet. She stared at me in awe, Petra an Auroro walked up, their faces stunned. I looked over at Levi in confusion, only to see him with wide eyes.

"W-What's up guys?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable in their stares. Hanji grabbed my shoulders, giving them a squeeze. Her eyes widened and she felt down my arms, her eyes growing to the size of saucers.

"How the hell are you so in shape?! An how did you catch me so majestically?! Levi is SUPER strong but can never catch me!!!" She asked, grabbing my hands. She held my arm up and pulled my shirt sleeve down, gawking at the muscle there.

"Holy shit! Your muscles are just barely smaller than Levi's! But still, how did you catch me so gracefully?!" She asked once more, and my face grew pink from embarrassment.

"I-It's embarrassing." I mutter, averting my eyes to anywhere but Hanji. She grabbed my cheeks and forced my head down towards her. She glared into my eyes, and my god it was terrifying.

"Ok! Ok! I'll tell you!" She pulled away, happy.

"I Uh, um... I used to do ballet with my friend." I stated, a blushing mess. Everybody want quiet, and by this time all of the staff members that I have met had shown up.

Silence filled the air, me awkwardly fidgeting.

"Well that explains why you Dance so well." Levi stated bluntly. I glanced t him, stuttering a response.

"Y-Yeah, I guess."

"I don't believe it." I looked up at Petra, and she had a smile.

"I do ballet as well, and I would like you to demonstrate. But, once we get inside, 'cuz I'm cold. So guys, shall we all go in?" We all nodded and scurried into the Karaoke place. Hanji had rented a room, and we all went inside.

"So, since I rented a large room, Eren." She stared at me creepily.

"Would you like to demonstrate?" I looke at Hanji like she was crazy. Then to Petra. I begged silently or her to duo with me.

"Sorry Eren, I'm only good at Choreography. I don't dance, Levi, however..." Petra trailed off, smirking at the now pissed Levi.

"Don't you fucking-"

"Can dance to any song, so why don't you partner with him." She finished, smiling widely at me. My eyes widened, Levi dances?

I snapped my head over to Levi, my eyes filled with hope. After a little while of him glaring at me, and me doing the puppy eyes, he gave in.