Author Note

Please read. It's not absolutely required, but please read if you can.

Warning, rant from now to 6 pages(on phone)

Ok. I know that it's only 2 chapters in, but I'm wondering something. Well... not something, more like somethings.

1-I JUST FINISHED DANDELION WISHED BROUGHT TO YOU AND I GOT JISOO'S GOOD ENDING AND I WAS IN TEARS!

2- I was wondering if I should make another story after this one is finished. If so, please vote on one of these,

•Attack On Frozen (Different Title){Ereri}

Levi is a prince, he lives on his own in a castle in the land of Sina. When he is young, he meets a strange towns boy, Eren Jaeger. They grow up best buddies, Levi letting Eren live in the Castle. After an accident, levi shuts himself away from the world, becoming depressed.

5 Years later, it coronation day for Levi, and Eren is desperate for love, and a friend. (Vote if you like)

•Another Mistake{Ereri}

Levi is 19, and lives alone. He is broken, beaten, and unable to feel anything. His boyfriend just dumped him, and he is considering drugs. He isn't able to go on with life, and his friends are worried. They set hi up for a therapy group, Levi is pissed.

At least, he is until he meets a certain majestic fucking eyed brat.(Vote if you like)

•Fate is Cruel.{JisooHeejung}

After Jisoo regains his memories, he searches desperately for Heejung. He searches everywhere they went, the house, the park, café, art gallery, the beach, everywhere. Will he be able to find her? (Vote if you like)

3-We Met Online {PewdieCry}

We all know Pewds and Cry are bros, but do we really know just how close they are? Pewds has had a crush on Cry for 4 years, ever since they met over youtube. Cry has no idea of these feelings until a year after Pewds sees his face. Will love bloom? Or will this turn out in tragedy? (Vote if you like.)

Edit=

I need 3 votes on at least one for any of these to come true. Or... Lets just say by June 1st, whichever of these have the most votes, I will publish those. Thanks! :3