I silently groan. We're supposed to be easing her into this, but Jay couldn't fucking control himself. Poor things gonna be in pain for a few days at least.

I lower myself onto the bed, laying down next to her, and immediately pull her naked body to mine.

My wolf purrs at the feeling of his mate against him, instantly feeling relaxed.

I bury my face in her neck and hair, sighing contently. God I love her.

==================================
Deimos's POV:

"I don't care, if you don't have results then don't come into my fucking office!" I growl at my beta.

"Just get out," I add, looking down in frustration. It's been over a week and we still haven't gotten a single clue on who Avis fucking stalker was.

It's killing me knowing he's out there, probably watching her every move. I would die before I let anything happen to her.

I sigh and sit down behind my desk, picking up my phone. I click on Avi's number and call her.

It rings almost all the way through before she finally answers.

"Hello?" I hear a soft, tired voice answer.

"Hi baby."

It was silent on the other end for a few seconds before she perks up. "Deimos?"

"It's me, baby," I reply immediately. God I love when she says my name, it creates goosebumps on my skin.

"Where have you been? I've missed you."

I smile.

"I know, little girl. I've just been busy with some things."

I was met with silence again. "Things with my stalker?"

I tense, knowing I was a horrible liar. She saw that from a mile away.

"Yeah," I sigh.

"I know you want to keep me safe, but don't you think your overworking yourself? I mean you be been at this for over a week, and we've barley talked. Why don't you take a break?"

"I cant do that, baby. As long as he's out there,
Your in danger." She couldn't deny that.

"I'm under constant protection, plus Jay and Keaton are glued to my hip." Well she was right about that, but that doesn't mean she's 100% safe.

"I guess your right, but that still doesn't make you safe."

She sighs. "Can you just please ease up a bit?"

I take a deep breath.

"Fine, but only if you can come over."

She giggles, making me instantly hard. Fuck.

"It's a deal. I think Keaton and Jay are making food, the whole house smells amazing. After I eat, I'll have them drop me off."

I grin in excitement like a little girl on her birthday.  I have the perfect idea for when she gets here.

"Okay, darling. I'll be waiting for you."

I end the call and lean back in my chair.

Finally some time with my mate.
==================================
2 hours later

I speed walk downstairs and wait by the door, hearing a car pull into the drive way. After about 5 minutes, a knock sounds.

I swing open the door and pull Avi in. I didn't need to look to know it was her. I smelled her the second she got in the driveway.

Her scent envelops me immediately, making me relax.

"Hi." She giggles.

I smile against her neck and use my foot to close the door before walking upstairs and into my room.

I lay her on the bed, covering her body in mine.

I pull away and look at her adorable face.

"I've missed you, little girl."

She laughs. "I can tell, I didn't even walk in the house before I was assaulted by some man."

I gasp. "Some man? I'm offended." I fake being mad, turning my head away like a child.

God what was she turning me into.

"Oh I was just kidding," she says with a laugh.

I look down at her and I just couldn't help myself. I place my lips over here and kiss her slowly, savoring her mouth after not tasting it for so long.

She grins and I pull away.

"I have a surprise for you," I say. I had it planned out for when she got home, but I got too excited and got carried away.

Her eyes widen in excitement. "Really?"

I nod and she squeals. "What is it?"

I pull her up off the bed and tell her to close her eyes.

I lead her down the hallway and stop I front of 2 huge double doors.

"Okay, open," I say. She opens them immediately and looks at the doors. She furrows her brows and looks back at me in confusion.

"Is this it?" She asks, not wanting to be rude.

I chuckle and shake my head. "No, darling. This is," I say before opening the doors.

She gasps and walks into the room with amazement.

It was a library. I've had it in my house for years and years but I've never found much use to it. When I found out she liked to read, I had it cleaned and added books I know she would like.

"This is beautiful," she says, her eyes wandering.

"It's yours," I whisper. She whips her head to look at me, tears filling her eyes.

She runs to me and jumps, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Thank you," she says faintly.

Instead of saying your welcome, I say something much more meaningful.

"I love you."
==================================