Chapter 33 - Choose Sides

Start from the beginning

I turned my nose up at his last comment.

" Since you know now. You and your little friends will be head of the heist on Boeing and everything else I tell you to do. There biggest train I want to hit takes off from here to Europe in two months." He pulled out a map with the plans on it. You must start at point A and be finished by C. This will be when the train is in the middle of nowhere, no cellular service and the quietest time of the night. Therefore is highly unlikely the police will even be able to get notice of the heist and let alone get there on time. You will have exactly 45 minutes before the service is back and cops are called. Do not go over! You must train your friends these next two months to prepare. Also I need you find out a revenge plan for Antonio asap. And someone start cleaning this shit up!"
————

I finally pulled up to Nilajah place. I was tired and my brain was still boggled from all the information he gave me. When I walked in some was sitting in the living room gathered around the laptop.

" Tay we figured out what your Dad is-" Armoni began.

" I know, I know already. It's what took me so long he finally told me and more."

I was taken aback when Nilajah ran down from upstairs and jumped on me giving me a hug. Luckily I caught her and didn't drop her ass.

" Hi." She smiled giggly.

" Hey baby."

She gave me a kiss before getting down and I explained to everyone exactly what my father told me. Including the part about revenge on Antonio.

" Alright this is the ultimate test Taylin. Are you still with us?" Toney asked me.

I took some time to think about everything. Who am I supposed to trust really? If I help my Dad that doesn't change anything I still hate him for what he did. The only downside to helping them is how do I know they not gonna turn their back against me ?

" Yo Tay come check this out." Skylar called for me. I ran over to the computer where Skylar was showing me old emails from almost 8 years ago.

" Man what the fuck Imma do with that Skylar? Don't piss me off."

" Read it dickhead."

I smacked my lips and took the time to read the emails. It was my Dad having a conversation with an unknown email address. Some of the emails from the conversation were deleted though.

𝘛𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘴 : 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘈𝘥𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 : 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺.

𝘛𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘴 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘖𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘢.

𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘈𝘥𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴: 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘛𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦.

𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦

The rest of the emails was just the unknown address pleading for help but Tobis didn't respond until the emails just stopped.

My face remained neutral but anger boiled inside me.

" I know it's been some years but we could try and trace the address, see if it's still there and who it was." Elijah offered.

" Maya is my mother's name. The dates are a few months after her funeral."

The room went silent.

" So she's alive ?" Dejah asked.

" Well that was 8 years ago. Who knows what his 'Buddy' did to her." After reading that a little bit of weight lifted from my head knowing I didn't kill her. But most of the weight still remained. "Yeah try tracing it for me."

Elijah went typing away at his computer for a while. " Not much came up. No name or number but the emails were coming all the way from an address in Indonesia.

"Hmm. Pull up his financial statements again. The address looks familiar."

I continued looking down his statements when I saw the same address every month of 5k sent there

" Yeah I'm ready to kill him."

————

𝐀/𝐍
𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

𝐀/𝐍 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

𝐀𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐧

𝐀𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐧