Chapter 5 - Whose that ?

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I laid down on my bed, grabbed a tray and began rolling up. She sat besides me.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺, 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯 .

I've honestly never been stuck on one person. I've always just had different situations ships but she just make me feel so differently. I have a lot going on in my life though so I really don't need a girl to get in the way but for some reason I can't stay away from her.

" Are those hand painted ?" She pointed to my artwork on the walls.

" Some of them, yeah. why?"

" They're really nice." She said staring at them " I like that one the best." It was my drawn picture of a dancer doing a leap over nighttime water with a full moon. It actually had a story behind it.

" Thanks.." I lit the blunt and passed it to her. She hesitated.

" Okay don't laugh but I've never actually smoked before."

" That's cool. Wanna learn?" She nodded. " Ight. Take a small hit, then inhale again and blow it out." She tried it but immediately started coughing. I laughed a little and patted her back. " You good, you got it." I gave her a bottle of water I had next to me.

" Fuck that shit kinda burn. I wanna try it again!" I laughed and helped her through it until she semi got the hang of it.

——
A couple hours went by and we talked, smoked and laughed for hours. We barely even paid attention to the movie cause we was laughing too hard and having dumb debates cause we was high.

" Noo, I disagree. Water ISN'T wet." Nilaja exclaimed laughing.

" Bra howww !!  Water IS wet. look it up" I explained back.

" Noooo, cause water itself isn't wet, it just makes other things wet." Her eyes was low from being high and she was smiling really hard.

" Nilajah bra, I'm not finna go back on forth with you on this dumbass shit- how the hell did we even start talking about this.  I'm too faded for this." I leaned back on my and started playing some music.

𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 - 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲 started playing through the tv and my LEDs ombré'd to the flow of the music.

She laid on her stomach clinging onto a pillow staring at me but I tried to ignore it until I couldn't.

I glanced over at her. " What ?"

" I can't look at you or something?"

I picked up a pillow and threw it at her. She pulled up the one she was laying on and hit me back harder.