Wes

Virgin. Fucking hell. I should've known.

I lean back so I'm not in her face anymore but I don't step away. That doesn't turn me away or anything it's just. I don't know something about being someone's first will obviously mean more.

I nod my head in understanding. "That's ok, I want to be your first but once you're ready"

She gives me this sly smile that makes my heart go crazy.
She lays her hand directly over my heart.

"Thank you, I know it's not exactly what guys want to hear but my Aunt always told me that a relationship you build has to stand on honesty."

I smirk "so you want to build a relationship with me?"
Fuck yes that's all I heard from her juicy lips.

She chuckles and slaps my arm away from over her head.

"I don't know Wes we haven't gone on our date yet"

"Wes?" Cute

She smiles "yeah is that ok?"

"That's more than ok" I lean down to her and peck her lips for the millionth time tonight.

"When and where will you eat lunch tomorrow?" I ask her

"On Thursdays I only have 2 classes so usually around 1 and I'll go to the cafeteria"

I shake my head.
"I'll bring you lunch and meet you at the common lounge at 1"

She smiles and nods her head in understanding. "Ok"

She stands up on her tippy toes but even that isn't enough to reach my face.

We both laugh "it's not funny!" She says
She pulls me down by my shirt and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Wes"

"Goodnight Autumn"

I walk back over to my car and I'm cheesing like hell the whole way home.
She's fucking perfect.
Once I get home I immediately order her a new phone and laptop. I can't have my girl walking around with a flip phone and struggling to take notes written by hand.
I'll find out what else she needs and buy that too, I wanna spoil her. I know she's never had that before.

"You're getting home late" I shout out to my brother who just walked in.

"Yeah Kalie wanted to go out tonight on her night off, what you been up to? Ain't seen ya really every time I'm home you're not or vise versa"

"Good since school just started I've got fuck ton of homework, but I met somebody. The one"

Wyatt grins from ear to ear.

"Shit for real? Who is she? She go to your school? What she look like?" He's hounding me with questions as he grabs a water and sits on one of our bar stools in the kitchen.

I chuckle "yeah she goes to my school and you'll see her whenever you meet her"

"You know she's the one already how long ya'll been dating?"

I shake my head "we haven't started dating yet but I already know, that love at first sight bullshit ain't really bull shit I promise you Wyatt"

He whistles "damn girl must be a stunner, I felt that way about Kalie but once you get older and you're both on your own paths sometimes you gotta wait for both your paths to meet at the finish line. That's what I'm waiting for with her"

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Night bro" he says before going into his room.
We have a three bedroom loft apartment in downtown DC. It's nice as fuck and I can't wait to show Autumn.

I shut my laptop and head into my room for the night also. Go to sleep with a smile on my face that I haven't had in a long time.