Chapter 1

As you wake up you yawn as you stretch your slim body as your wisp like tail extends. You look around yourself to see you are on the very top of the heartstone. Seeing all the trolls that live down here with you brings a smile to your face as you chirp happily. You lower your head as you swoop down towards the ground. Lifting your head you glide over the troll market making releasing little squeaks of enjoyment.

"hey y/n!" the trolls said as you passed over them. You almost forgot the name they gave you when they arrived here. Flying back to the hearthstone you enter Vendel's chambers as you search for him.

"Friend Friend!" you say cheerfully as you hover over the ground looking around.

"Ah my dear friend y/n, I see you are awake and filled with energy, come sit with me and I will discuss what has happened during your slumber."  Vendel says as he leads you to a table as he sits a pillow on your seat. Chirping happily, you lay your tail on it as your head pokes above the table. Vendel talks about some of the food stands that stopped selling his favorite spice. but then he mentioned something that saddened you.

"Kanjigar has felled, I know you were very fond of him so I thought I should mention that last." Vendel said as he got up from the table and stood by your side. You feel sadness well up inside you, Kanjigar was very kind to you and would bring you things from the surface.

"New trollhunter?" you said wanting to know who will protect this place now that the former one has felled.

"I am not sure y/n, Blinky and Arrrgh should be on the search for them, would you like to stay here for the time being?" Vendel said as he lightly rubbed your head. You look up at him as you wrap around his staff, you shrink in the process wrapping your body on the top of the staff. Vendel smiles as he makes his way out of the heartstone. He shows you some new stands that have been built as he enters the bar.

"Vendel now what do I owe the pleasure of, wait y/n! Oh it's great to see you again!" Daarl said as he smiled at you. Chirping happily you fly off vendel's staff as you wrap yourself around Draal's horns. Draal chuckles as he grabs you off his horns as he rubs heads with you.

"I sorry for you." you said stuttering lightly. Draal growled lightly, as he placed you back on the staff.

"It is alright I will be able to avenge my father once the amulet has chosen me." Draal said confidently. You nod as you look back at Vendel to show you the rest of the place. Vendel smiles at you as he bows his head lightly to Draal before leaving the pub. Holding to the staff tightly as Vendel shows you new and old trolls in the market.

"Arrrgh my friend how have you been, also where is blinky?" Vendel says to a large gray troll with green fur. You chirp happily as you know this troll before you went into a slumber. The two of you would wrestle together to pass the time.

Arrrgh turns towards you and Vendel as you jump off the staff, growing in size to match arrgh as you both fall to the ground tussling with each other. Vendel sighs as a smile appears across his face as he could hear the two of you chuckling. The two of you got off the ground as you shrunk in size as you slithered back up the staff.

"Blinky looking for trollhunter."Arrrgh said. Vendel grumbled something to himself then said to Arrrgh," I suggest you go with him, I don't trust him on his own." Arrrgh nodded as he walked off. Vendel led you back to the heartstone as he removed you from the staff and placed you on a shelf made from the heartstone. You were happy that Vendel was still around when you woke up again, Vendel helped you make it to this heartstone when Gunmar destroyed your last one. You need to stay near any source of light and heat or you will get progressively weaker.

You watched Vendel mess with stuff on the table as you yawned and fell asleep.

Hearing yelling you wake up quickly as you see Vendel turn around to see what was going on.
Draal enters the heartstone as he looks over at you then at Vendel.