backround of y/n

⚠️I have a tiktok for this wattpad account. It will have updates, polls, and more on this book and others.
Tiktok: Leon_Reed⚠️

Background family wise-

Y/N has divorced parents and he used to live with his mom and her boyfriend. He would only visit his dad every other weekend. He didn't really like to be at either of their houses. He got a job as early as possible starting at 15 and up until 18 or present day. He would save his money because he wanted to get out as early as possible. He has to start on his own because he is very distant from the rest of his family and doesn't have anywhere to go.

Social Life-
His social life used to be fine and he had his really close friend Jayden. When he turned 16 that all ended. He stopped hanging out with people because that is when his mom got a boyfriend and everything went downhill. He lost all of his friends including who used to be his best friend that is now his worst enemy.

Start of the story-
Y/N is going to run away because the stress and torture of living with his mom and her boyfriend is absolutely horrendous. He makes his way out of there but can't get an apartment and is out on the streets.
He has been out on the streets for a week and was not doing good, he was barely making it by. He had nowhere to live, was going to get fired, and was very depressed and was planning to kill himself. He was on his way to do this but made a stop at Freddy's. He made his way in through the kitchen back doors, that's when he ran into Chica.

Word Count: 302