22: Little fun, can't hurt (Smut)

A/N: If you don't feel comfortable, you can skip the smut part of the chapter and go to the safe zone part. If you see this symbol დ―დ, that's means the smut part starts. If you see this symbol ✮ ~ ✮, that is the safe zone. You've been warned!

A few months later...

I've been laying low for the last months, and I had to changed my fucking appearance. I dyed my hair all hair with some blue, silver and gold highlights. Plus it was permanent hair dye, I also wore violet contact lens for my eyes, changed some of my aesthetic and I chose to wear my necklace. But when someone ask if I was a godling, I answered with a lie saying " Oh, this is necklace I got from the thrift store that look like a replica of the godlings' necklace."

It's work like a charm, plus they also made them believe my little white lie. Me and Ryker been dating for a few months and my dad always on his overprotective mode on when me and Ryker are around. I looked like my grandmother, but I look like more like my father than my other parent. I don't know who they are, I've stressed about school because Exams are coming closer and closer. I had to study for the last few weeks, Ryker helped along the way. 

I am walking down the stairs of the school, and I saw Ryker saw me. He called me over and Zayn was cool with Ryker now as her friends. When they found out the truth about the organization, I wanted to make a new organization and make sure my fake parents get expose and everything they did was a lie. 

Ryker held my hand and he said bye to his friends, we left the school. " Ready to go to our favorite place?" He asked and I nodded, he teleported us there. We were teleported to the cliffside, I sat down and he sat beside me. I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my hip. 

" I heard you've been stressed the last few weeks, I know the exams may be hard. I was like that too, love. But I got through it too, when you get used to it. You will understand it, it will be hard and I understand that. You know you can relax and have a little of ' fun ', " I blushed when he whispered the fun part in my ear. I don't know if I want to do this, I haven't done 'it' before. 

" It's just an offer and take your time for it, okay, " he told me and he booped my nose. I smiled, my fake mother been trying to find me for months. But with Ryker's parent' help and my dad's help, I am glad I am well hided. Sometimes, I get weird visions and nightmares about the future in the last month. I tried to understand the meaning behind it by drawing the vision or nightmare. Then the others will tried to help to figure it out, no one didn't managed to translate them. The only person who could do it was my grandmother. But she is gone and I don't know how to translate. No one didn't taught me, I tried to get some books about translating visions from Ryker's library in his house.

But unfortunately, I didn't find anything. Ryker's parents told me there was another way to translate. That was cave with the true prophecy. This stress is killing me by a lot and I need calm down. Maybe I should take his offer, I don't know....

                                                                   ⤟☾✧☽⤠ 

We were home and I saw dad was glaring at Ryker. I mean he is on his overprotective mode. I mean he is overprotective of me and I don't know what to do about it. I had to study and finished this one final project. Then I am done with my homework for the day. I went to me and Ryker's room, I opened my laptop to work on the project and I need to work on some finishing touches. That's look good so far and I should be done in like 10 minutes. Then studying.....

                                                                    ⤟☾✧☽⤠ 

I was done, finally after 2 hours and 30 minutes of fucking studying. I put my laptop down, I am so done with this fucking stress. Maybe I should or not I don't want to be pressure in this. I got up and I need some rest. I grabbed my phone and I lay on the bed, scrolling through my phone. I hate stress so much. I kept scrolling through Snapchat, I sighed and I need calm down about the finals. I was thinking maybe, I saw Ryker entered the room looking, mad. 

" You good?" I asked as I scrolling through my phone.

He huffed, " No, because this same fucking girl kept asking me out. I said no, I kept saying it and she is very obsessed with. But I told so many thing that I am gay and have a boyfriend which is you. But she never stopped and get the memo and I am very pissed. Before her father agreed with her but he doesn't now, but I am so glad her mother doesn't. She understands I am gay, but Alysa doesn't get it. I hate it."

" You need calm down, so I am taking your offer."

He looked at me, I felt heat on my face. I put my phone on the nightstand and he stared at me with a smile. " I knew you will come around, love, " he said with lust, he sat next to me. " Get this over with, " I blushed.

                                                             დ―დ

He pinned me down on the bed and he kissed me so roughly. I kissed back, I cupped his cheek, he put his hand under my shirt. I moaned into his mouth, he savored the taste. The taste of strawberries entered my mouth, as Ryker's hand roamed around my chest. His arm wrapped around waist.

He broke the kiss and I was panting, " Is this okay? We don't have to do this, " he said, I shook my head. " I want you to calm down, " I answered and he attacked my neck with bites, kisses and sucking on it. I covered my mouth, I didn't want to alert my dad, he will be mad at me in the morning. Then Ryker bit so hard on my neck, I think it cause my neck to bleed.

He let go and he licked the blood off the bite he made. I moaned quiet, and he took off my shirt as well as his. He throw the shirts onto the floor and he started to litter love bites all over my collarbone, shoulder and my chest. I moaned in pleasure, and he smiled. " Oh Zion, I knew you were the one for me, " he had lust in his eyes and I wrapped my arms around his neck, I kissed hard. 

He kissed back, and he slide his hand in my pant, then he gripped my ass really hard. I gasped, he smiled against the kiss. He started to roaming his hand in the lower part, and he gripped on my d*ck, he started stroking it and I started to moan, he let go of my mouth. There was string of saliva between. He kept stroking my d*ck, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He torn off my pant and underwear, he took his off too.

He put two of his finger in front of me, " Suck, " he ordered and I obeyed, he pulled it out. He put a finger into my ass. I whimpered a bit, then another one and started to scissoring my ass. I moaned and I closed my eyes, " R-Ryker, please."

" Relax, you will get use to it, " he whispered in my ear and I trust him on this. He kept moving his finger, I bit my tongue to keep the sounds in. Suddenly, Ryker kissed me again and I was surprise. I melted in, he deepened the kiss before I realized he started to thrusting his fingers in my ass and I moaned in his mouth. He savored it more, and he pulled his fingers out of me. 

He put his d*ck in my hole, then he started to thrusting and I moaned like crazy. But they were muffled by the kiss and I started to lose my breath. He pulled away and I was panting, I lay my head on his shoulder. He keep thrusting, I whimpered as the drool leak from my mouth.

" Good boy, taking my c*ck so well, my love. You are so tight, " he whispered my ear, and he keep thrusting, and he changed the pace. I moaned and Ryker bite my neck again, " Ah~, p-please, R-Ryker-" and then he bit again to shut me up. Blood was in his mouth, he licked the blood off his lips. 

" I didn't expect your blood to be this sweet, " he said as he kept thrusting harder into my ass. I whimpered in pleasure, he stroke my hair as he keep fucking me. I wrapped my wings around us, and I tucked my face in the crook of his neck. My moans were muffled, Ryker was careful for my first time. After a couple more of thrusts, he pull his d*ck out and I might not walk for a while.

                                                                ✮ ~ ✮

Ryker helped me take a shower and I wore one of his hoodies. They were bigger than me, I also wear some shorts of mine. Ryker cleaned the bed and we cuddled, he stroked my hair as I breathed the smell of strawberries. 

" You know my dad will be mad at you."

" Fuck!"

A/N: Sorry if this took a week to get this chapter out because I had school work and stress before hand. But this is the longest chapter in this book now, and I am tired now. I hope  you like the chapter everyone.

~ Silverelle Evelyn