21: The key to destroy the realms

A few days later....

Staying at the Abaddon's was something, that's what I could say. At least, I am with my dad, my real dad. The Abaddons are not like the ones in the stories. My aunt lied to me for being my mother and my uncle who pretend to be my father was forced into this because of her. I slept in Ryker's room because they only had one guest room. That was occupied by my real dad, so I am in Ryker's room.

I was blushing when they said I was staying in Ryker's room. My dad kind of went on overprotective dad mode when he heard this. But I managed to stop him from slicing Ryker into bits. I guess that side of him never left, but he wanted to homeschooled. But this time, by my own father. I mean my dad knows a lot of things of the world.

Then Ryker managed to convince my dad to let me to school. Ryker's parents managed to changed everything on my personal file about me. Since they are the leaders of the realms, especially Ryker's parents. They can changed many things with people's personal infos. They only eat evil morals' souls, not the good ones. Only the evils ones. I can't believe my aunt lied about everything to get what she wanted.

I don't know why she wanted to destroy the realms. But why does she need me for it? What does she need from me? What can I do to help her? What-

" ZION."

I jolted out of my thoughts by my dad. " What was that for Cassy?" I shouted at my dad as I used his nickname. " Well, we called your name like 30 times. Are you okay, Z-bug?" He asked with concern and I sighed. " I was thinking about why my aunt wanted from me, " I answered and Emsy, Ryker's mother, dropped the plate on the floor. Ryker looked away from me, dad stared back at me. Then Exileri, Ryker's father, kept reading his newspapers when I said that.

" What, did I say something wrong?" I asked to them and my dad sighed, " no, it's not that. But Mariana wanted to use you to destroy the realms. You are one of the keys doing so, I tried my best to keep you away from her. You have the ability to create new realms, Z-bug. Always did, your grandmother could do that too. She was goddess of Creation and Tech for nothing, she knew the secret of making new realms. She was the one who made Everbloom, even though she was the youngest of all the gods and goddesses. She created the capital itself, making a safe haven for all. But your aunt, who pretended to be your mother, made it dangerous. She wants to destroy all the realms to make new realm where there will be evil and corruption. Also you are the heart of all the realms."

I just got a bomb shell dropped on me. Holy shit... this is my life, my fucking life. I am a literally key to destroying the realms and the universe which is fucking bad. My aunt used to talk about it, she kept telling me I was the heart of the realms and how could I save everyone with my magic.

But in fucking reality, I am the heart of every fucking damn realms. Fuck. My. Life

A/N: Sorry if chapter is short