18: MBM- The confession (pt. 2)

TW: Blood and some body horror

It was time, staring at the night sky from the open hole of ceiling of the cave. The moon was blood red. This is not good, when it's a blood red moon on midnight blood night, the godlings corrupted side is more dangerous. I hope I can get through Ryker's corrupted side and this isn't good. My marks and symbols are glowing like crazy, I need to hide these before the other godlings find me.

But I can't leave this cave, I need to wait for Ryker to get here. I need to stay here 'till then and I don't know what to do. I could feel the fear of the people who were captured and their thoughts going crazy about they will sacrificed. But there is more to this and I just know it. Then I felt an familiar presence, it was mom's. Why was she out of the house? 

I heard a cry, I got up and I went towards the sound of the cry. My eyes widened, with horror, I saw a de-figured person. I know what the corrupted godlings did, but this worse. This person's skin was torn, there was blood all over their body. I could see their bones through the muscles, their face was like melted off and their eyes were gone. I felt terrified, then the person grabbed my ankle and I used my light magic to blind them. When they shriek, but they scratched my ankle. It didn't hurt much, and I disintegrated the person. 

I went back to the cave, ignoring the wound. I wasn't bother by it and I need to be at the cave. The night isn't over yet, I hid back at the cave and I started to treat my ankle. I did a bad job of it and I knew it. I can't fix it now, I looked at my wings which had some recent burns and wounds. I didn't get it patch up the burns, only the wounds. I need to get some water and I got up, then scoop some water from the lake in the cave. I started to use the water treat my burns and I hated the scars what they leave marks on them.

I took out my phone and I looked at the time. It was 12:48 am. Where is that idiot? Was caught up with the hunt or something else? Or there is something else he was caught up with? I don't know for certain, I heard screaming again, but this time I didn't go out of the cave. The screaming got louder and the lullaby got louder to help drown the screaming. I covered my ears, I wanted it to stop and this reminds me about the verbally abuse and physically abuse.

Make it stop

Make it stop

Make it stop

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tears fell from my eyes and I wanted the screaming to stop right now. And then someone's arms went around me, they were comforting me. " It's okay, the screaming stop, I'm sorry if I am late, " Ryker's voice said, his voice was a bit disoriented and glitched. I hugged him back, and I stared at his blood red eyes. I knew that look, the same look he gave me a long time ago. He was worried again about me.

That night, 3 years ago, he gave me that look. 

" I'm sorry, I was late. The screaming was the dead corrupted people of the past, we killed them while hunting for humans or some supernatural being, " he told to me as he was comforting me. He wiped my tears from my stained face as I was looked away from him. He helped me up and he went to treat my burns on my wings. I stand still as he treated my wounds on my wings. 

" I may be in my corrupted form, doesn't mean you have to be afraid of me, Firelight, " Ryker explained to me and I sighed, I was a bit scared. He hugged me from behind to reassure me, everything was fine. My wings folded back and he spun me around. I stared into his eyes, "I ЩΛПƬΣD ƬӨ ƬΣᄂᄂ YӨЦ something for a long time, BЦƬ I DӨП'Ƭ KПӨЩ IF YӨЦ ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ KПӨЩ, " his voice was becoming more glitched. 

But I knew what he was going to say, " If you want to mark me, its fine by me. Plus I knew you love me beforehand, I am not-" he cut me off by kissing me and I melted to the touch. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, I let him do whatever. He held me really tight, with my half-lidded eyes, melted more into the kiss. Then he pulled away, there was string of saliva and we looked at each other's eyes. 

I GЦΣƧƧ I ΛM GӨIПG ƬӨ MΛKΣ YӨЦ MIПΣ ΛFƬΣЯ Λᄂᄂ, " after he said that, he kissed the side of my neck, I whined a bit as I blushed. Then, he bite down on my neck, really hard. I kept in my moans and whimpers in by biting my lip. He drank some my blood and he let go after couple minutes. 

IПJΣᄃƬ ƧӨMΣƬΉIПG IПƬӨ YӨЦЯ BᄂӨӨD ƬӨ MΛKΣ ƧЦЯΣ PΣӨPᄂΣ KПӨЩ YӨЦ ΛЯΣ MIПΣ, " he said to me and I nodded, my ring was glowing like crazy. " I guess I was meant to be your after all, " I said, he kissed me again and I kissed back, he deepened the kiss. He let go of my waist and he held my wrists in one hand, the other held the back of my waist. 

We pulled away, my cheek was tinted pink and Ryker was blushing slightly. He let go, and I hugged him again. " You need to tell me about my mother, what's wrong with her?" I asked to him and he sighed, then his corrupted features disappearance. 

" I guess hunting hours are done, I hated when I am in my corrupted form. Back to the conversation about your mother, I have a file I found in my family's abode. Here, " he gave me a file with a lot of papers in them. I opened it as I read the file, my eyes widened. My mother was born before the corruption, the other gods tried to stop her from creating the corruption. Even my grandmother tried to stop her and my grandmother had another child. My mother was mad and jealous of her sibling. So, she mind-controlled the other gods with the corruption. The only way to freed them was war.........