🏠 if Home became "humanized"🧍‍♀️

Idea by: Bonniethedragon [played with]

Headcanons: through an unexplained reason, Home has been given a more humanoid body which will let them interact with you better

Headcanons: through an unexplained reason, Home has been given a more humanoid body which will let them interact with you better. This is my depiction of home being able to properly interact with reader if given a body.

Note: I've read on the website that Home is genderfluid, so I'll be using they/them pronouns.

Sorry if you were expecting something a bit more mature for Home's design, but I liked the idea of them looking more childish. [+I wanted to do something different-] And no, their mouth isn't visible like Hello Kitty.

And here, rather than just up and spontaneously transform (they have an occupant after all-) they have their consciousness manifest into a humanoid form.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🏠 You kind of need to help them stand up at first and teach them how to walk since they weren't used to having legs.

🏠 Their first impulse is to feel your face and wings and marveled at how smooth they were. (Note: Poppy had to tell them to be careful with the wings since they were kind of clumsily groping your wings, due to being new to having hands.)

🏠 They often sit with you and play with your wings and tail a lot, as well as your hair. In general they like the new feeling sensation with their hands.

🏠 they absolutely love the feeling of intertwining their fingers with yours. They've never felt warmth like that before.

🏠 during this time, they liked to hug you a lot. Some times out of the blue. They like your warmth.

🏠 They are kind of childlike around you, acting curious and cutesy, but Sally firmly believes this is an act.

🏠 they communicate by whispering things in your ear. (Note: I like to think they wouldn't be used to verbal talking and would be unsure of their voice.]

🏠 they yearn for your attention the most out of everyone in the neighborhood.

👁 They secretly just want you to all themselves, which puts them at odds and ends with others. Especially Wally.

👁 They have a stare that's more intense than Wally's, and at times swirls appear in the pupils. For some reason once those appeared, the others didn't want to stick around too long.

👁 wonders why the other neighbors want them to go back to their stifling house form.

~~~~~~~~~~

I might post a full ref of my depiction of human Home on my Tumblr, but I hope this was sufficient.