He then crawled on the bed and hovered over me. "You are so sexy." He said he was hovering over me and he was sliding his dick on mine. And I felt so shy that I felt like I wanted to bury myself. He chuckled and I knew he saw my face going red. He then started kissing my neck and moved down. He kissed my throat and then my upper chest he started playing with my nipples. He was sucking them well and then in between he would bite gently and that sent an electric shock through my body. He then kept kissing as he went down and then he started playing around my belly button. I was going crazy, it felt so good. I bent backward from the pleasure.

I could not take it anymore. I'm losing, I want him. I want all of him. I push him to turn him so now he's on the bed and I'm on him. He was looking at me in shock but he was enjoying it. I kissed him, I was getting shivers as his and my lips got wet and it was getting hard for me to hold myself back. I moved to his waist and started to unbutton his pants. When I was successful I placed my chin on the button so my throat was on top of his cock. I started kissing his pants where his cock was throbbing and it was getting wet from all my saliva. Jason was moaning in pleasure and I could feel him enjoying it. I slowly unzipped it while planting kisses on his cock in his pants. And then I removed them and there he was lying on his bed only in his underwear. His underwear was already wet from my saliva. I could see the outline of his dick. I was taken back for a second from the size of it but then I moved in and started sucking it through underwear. Now he was the one bending backwards and moaning from pleasure.

I hovered over him and then started kissing his mouth as I slid my hand into his undies. And he moaned trying to take a heavy breath in. I took my chance and bit his lower lip and started nibbling on it. I grabbed his dick, it was so thick I could not close my grip But I started stroking it as I played with his head with my thumb. And I could tell he was going crazy by the way he was reacting. He was bending backward and continuously moaning. And I couldn't help myself but chuckle.

I didn't tease him much and again went lower than his waist and hovered over his dick as I stroked it under his undies looking at him. And then I pulled it out. I could not believe what I saw. It was even bigger than my face. He was looking at me with a look that said he could not believe what he was seeing. I took my tongue out and slapped his dick on it a couple of times and then kissed the head. I started sucking it slowly with only the tip first like a lollipop. I only took a little part of it in my mouth and I could feel it was already hitting the back of my throat. I was gagging and out of breath but I could not stop myself. He tasted so good, it felt so good. I kept moving up and down and it got wetter and wetter with every move. I could feel it throbbing inside my mouth. Then he grabbed me from my hair and started fucking my mouth slowly and increased the speed gradually. I felt tears sliding down my face. It felt like I was dying and I was more alive than ever at the same time.

He stopped when he saw my face but I kept going. I closed my eyes and took the whole thing, I could feel it slide down my throat. I felt his wet fingers playing around my butt hole. His wet fingers were tracing the circles around my hole and I felt shivers down my spine. His cock was still deep in my throat, I was getting out of breath, and with the sensation every last oxygen molecule left my body. I let his dick go for a second and took a deep breath, I was going feral, I was not in control of my body. My body was begging for him to push them inside. I want more. I want more of him.

And then it happened he slid one of his fingers in and I felt the fiber of my body rip from pleasure. I did not have the energy to keep his cock in my mouth so I let it go and buried my face in the mattress. He moved on me and flipped me over. I didn't know what happened and the next moment I saw his face going to my ass. And I felt his wet tongue on my hole and his finger in me. He was massaging it from the inside and liking it from the outside at the same time. I also felt his tongue push in and dance with his finger. And then his finger stiffened and pressed my hole from inside and all the air left my body. I never felt this pleasure before. It was in ecstasy before but this was like the switch that turned on something even better. And I could not help but whimper and he kept playing with the same spot when he heard my soft whimpers. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know my body could do something like this. He then slid in one more finger and then one more after some time and it felt like heaven. Like heaven was not a place, I was heaven.