16: Sweetest Devotion

Start from the beginning

April chuckled while patting his chest. "It's definitely not bout to end the way you think with the shit you just pulled. I'm not bout to reward shitty behavior and as far as the block and delete I'll think bout it" she said as a matter of fact but he wasn't going to dwell on it any further since he was trying to make sure their night ended on a good note. Besides he was pretty sure her phone password was the same so he could eventually block and delete Manny's information himself.

Dave frowned. "How you think this bout to end then because I'm not staying in no guest room and I damn sure ain't going to sleep alone. I need to be near you and rubbing on something preferably that ass"

"I mean you can stay in my room" she nonchalantly shrugged.

"Our room" he corrected her.

"Any, who you can sleep with me but that's bout it...sleep. You fucked up ya happy ending. What you can also do is run me a nice hot bath, give me a nice full body massage, and rub my booty till I fall asleep" she said giving him her list of demands.

Dave damn near pouted. He just knew he was getting some cheeks. He had plans to have her ass face down ass up with his dick making her see nothing but stars. "Only if you let me join you in that bath" he said then licked his lips. At this point he'd take anything he could get if it meant being around her and ending the night with her.

"That'll work" she smirked.

Present

"Hey ma come here" Dave said as he entered the family room where all the women were sitting around talking about what they had to do and get started on for the next holiday which was Christmas.

"What do you need now David" April playfully asked as she looked at him standing at the arch of the family room. She could feel every eye in the room looking at them interact. They had been trying to downplay what was going on between them in front of their parents and some of their family members. But with the way Dave couldn't help but be around her for long periods of time and always finding any way he could to touch or talk to her he was making it extremely hard not to be noticed. Then again the pictures they had taken probably had their mothers talking and everyone's head spinning. You couldn't tell that they were beefing, not together, or weren't in love with one another with the way they were posing and smiling it up for the camera.

"Just come here" he said and motioned with his index finger.

"That boy got it bad" Ananda said shaking her head looking over at Faye and Joyce with a small smile on her face.

"And DO" Faye and Joyce said in unison causing the girls to laugh.

"And watch her get up" Joyce added just as April got up shaking her head as she pulled down her long sleeve chocolate colored turtleneck sweater dress that came down a little past her knees. The body was giving all it had to give and it was partly the reason why Dave's ass kept coming back. Not only did he comment that, that chocolate looked good against all that shimmering chocolate that was her but he just had to keep getting his feels especially with the way it looked painted on. Every time they found an empty corner his ass had her in his arms as his hands slid down the soft fabric of her dress all the way down to her ass gripping that shit like a basketball. She walked over to him before the ladies could come up with a whole story. They had been gossiping all night like she couldn't hear them as it is. "Sup" she said looking up at him playing cool not trying to give their mothers anything else to talk about.

She kept her eyes focused on his face not even attempting to scope him out. He had been looking and smelling good all damn day and if they were alone she just knew she'd be pouncing on him or vice versa. He was dressed to match her and the kids fly draped in a chocolate and beige striped turtleneck sweater, brown tailored slacks with matching Versace loafer. Two Cuban link chains adorned his neck and an iced out Cuban link bracelet on his wrist sat next to one of his iced out watches. He wasn't overdoing it; it was just the right amount of bling. He was all dressed up and had her salivating at the mouth. He was supposed to change out of his picture outfit once the photographer was done but the way April's eyes kept drinking him in he decided to keep it on and she was low key happy about it. Let alone he had a fresh shape up, she had refreshened his braids, and his beard had been well groomed. Papi was looking like a snack.