Character Sheet

Name: Ren Benton

Race: Human

Age: 20

Background: academical (Earth) / foreigner (Exandria)

Alignment: Good

Strenght: 17 (+3)

Dexterity: 10 (-1)

Costitution: 15 (+2)

Intelligence: 14 (+2)

Wisdom: 13 (+1)

Charisma: 13 (+1)

Armor class: 10

Initiative: -2

Speed: 25

Hit Point Maximum: 12

Look:

Weapon:

Weapon:

Background

Background

You were born into a wealthy family on planet earth. A policeman father who thought about protecting others and his family and a housewife mother who gave you a lot of love. As time went by you were taught everything here I needed to get by. Once you grow up and own your choices, you leave your home to find your purpose in life.

Personal Goal: Go back home. Before you were transported to this world you had no great thoughts about what you wanted to be. All you wanted to do was build a decent life for yourself, but now that you've been transported to Exandria, you'll have to find a way back home, if there is one.

Alignment: Good. You admired your father very much and as a child you wanted to become like him, but as you grew up you realized that this was not what you wanted to do. Your father was slightly saddened however he taught you some basic things, and taught you that if you had the chance to help people who needed it and not to be reckless. Also with some self-defense lessons and analyzing situations before acting.

Aliens:

Swampfire

Big Chill

Echo Echo

Goop

Humangousaur

Brainstorm

Spidermonkey

Ghostfreak

Clockwork

Feedback

Four Arms

Cannonbolt

Wildmutt

NRG

Nanomech

Ultimate Forms:

Ultimate Swampfire

Ultimate Big Chill

Ultimate Echo Echo

Ultimate Humangousaur

Ultimate Spidermonkey

Ultimate Cannonbolt

Ultimate Wildmutt

The others will be unlocked later in the story.

Get Ready! For the alien among the Fantasy!