Chapter 16: 'I am a jealous man. I told you that.'

Depuis le début

THE Anthony Mackie suddenly walks up with a coffee cup in his hand. I have to contain my happiness and improvise by throwing my arms around his neck and giving him a big hug.

''You're a lifesaver.'' I say, still not being able to get over the fact the real Anthony Mackie is standing in front of me. ''I got it exactly how you liked. Tell me, why are you so stressed today?'' He asks me as he hands me my coffee.

''Everyone is getting on my nerves. They're not listening. Everything's a mess.'' I reply.

''Since I'm here, I'm sure it'll be just fine. Yo, everyone! Listen up! Sit your asses back behind your desks and start typing. I want everyone to get at least 2 files done today. And the file with the numbers of our stores from this week on her desk before noon. Social media management keeps track of our online sales for the day. Unfinished business is overtime for everyone. Chop chop, get to work.'' Everyone starts typing.

''And that's how we do it. Enjoy your coffee, have a nice day, take some time off if you need to, everything will be okay.'' He assures me. I then mumble him a quick thank you.

''Cut!'' Bryce shouts. ''That was amazing! How you guys improvised that scene! The viewers are going to love this!'' He is overly excited. ''Thanks.'' I say before turning to Mackie.

''It's so nice to meet you.'' We shake hands. ''Same. Yo, your acting was on top. I almost believed you had a mid-life crisis for real.'' I laugh. ''It was great improvising with you. I was definitely surprised by your appearance.''

''I noticed. That hug was a great save. Otherwise we had to do the scene over.'' He comments.

Chris now walks up. He bro-hugs Mackie before standing besides me with that same protective arm around my waist.

''So, I see you two have met. Great scene too.'' Chris says. ''Man, your woman is the great savior here. She is one of the best at improvising for real.'' Chris smiles to me.

''I'm glad to hear. And I agree by the way.'' He compliments as he pulls me in for a kiss. ''Okay, lovebirds, imma get some coffee now.'' He walks off.

''It's your time to shine now.'' I laugh softly. ''Oh I know, I will be rocking this because I know a beautiful woman is watching me.'' He flirts.

''What? Where!?'' I look around jokingly. He holds my face and pulls me in for another loving kiss. ''You got lipstick on.'' I wipe it away.

''You could've just let it on.'' He pouts. ''No, in the movie you are supposed to be single, remember?'' I remind him. ''You always think of everything. Such a smartass.'' I give his butt a little spank as he walks by on his way to the set.

''Ah Chris, great. Just sit behind that desk. I assume you've tried fake typing at home?'' He nods. ''I have, in fact.'' He grins at me and I laugh thinking back to the memory of it.

I sit down on the movie chair with my name on it which gives me to perfect angle to watch him from. ''Let's roll.'' Bryce gives the sign and the camera starts filming.

Chris starts fake typing on the keyboard. An extra knocks on the glass door reading office on it. ''Sir? I got the numbers.'' He says. ''Hand them to me.'' He hands them over and Chris flips through.

''Good. She must be stressing right now. I know how bad she wants to see every weeks numbers.'' Chris laughs.

"I'm sure someone from her crew is already on it to get them." The extra speaks nervously. ''Make sure she doesn't know we stole her numbers. If that comes out you and the rest of the crew will be fired on your behalf.''

''Yes, sir.'' Chris rolls his eyes. The extra dismisses himself and leaves the fake room. Chris' hand goes through his beard as he looks deep in thought.