014 ──୨୧ ˙ ̟ !!

Earlier you, Shelly and Yuna went to visit Mia who was still trapping herself in her own sadness where the blonde girl gave a her lecture

And now they went to visit your Brother and his friends training where you decided not to go because that's boring.

You went shopping after taking your fathers card instead :3

Entering a restaurant to get food due to the growling in your tummy that made you realize that you haven't eaten at all today.

"May I take your order?"

"Yes I wo- Tomato?!"

Vinny's face twitched in a disturbing way, everyone's heads were turned in the direction before they subsided, murmuring reaching his ears.

"Yes Y/n, what do you want?"

"You."

Vinny choked on his spit, ears and face turning a beet red as he stumbled over the few, easy words he wanted to shout next.

"W-what the hell?! What are you saying?!"

You tilted your head , confused, bringing the red haired to the next stage of nervousness. You grinned from eat to ear, the people behind you groaned, waiting for their turn.

"I want you to come with me Vinny, hehe can I order you :3 ?"

"No you can't dummy! Leave, there are people waiting."

You slapped the counter, shaking your head, a small glare landing on your friend who was thinking of shoving you out the store himself.

"W..what? No, I'm hungry Vinny, I want the number 3 mineu!"

"That'll be [----] won, pay up."

You took out the black card that you asked your dad to decorate a while ago, he agreed but ut will take some process for you to allowed to make it pink.

Vinnys eyes almost popped out of their holes, hand shaking as he grabbed it from your palm to swipe it.

"Sank you, come to my table Vinny, lets share okay?"

The boy sighed, looking at your leaving figure, his mind occupied by you until the next customer snapped him out of it.

To your luck and Vinnys it was time his shifted ended because another worker took over, it being dark outside.

"Where is your brother, isn't he worried?"

The male across you asked, watching you carefully as you ate, what you enjoyed and what you picked out- giving it to him to eat...

"Nahhhh, he's Training."

"Sure."

He plopped his arm on the table, stabling his head with his palm. Vinnys eyes gleamed when your hair tickled your cheek, his fingers removing the hairs as you thanked him.