004 ──୨୧ ˙ ̟ !!

Shelly was talking to her dad on the phone and it also made you want to call yours for a second :(

"What's wrong Dom?"

You asked your brother, pulling up a chair to sit closer him him as he glared at his phone, the line on the other side of the call never answering.

"Right I found a bike for 50,000 won yesterday but this asshole won't answer the phone even tho I already paid him!"

Oh yeah, you allowed Dom to use the money your dad gave you since he didnt get enough.

Dom dropped the box cutter he had in hand, not wanting to use a dangerous weapon near his little sis.

Yuna looked back the two of you as she watched Mia create a hummingbird design, sensing something wrong going on with Dom.

Your brother started playing with your fingers to keep himself composed, taken comfort in your warm hands.

"I can teach you how to a ride a bike Y/n, after I get my new one."

The strong boy was so fragile with you, it had people thinking that you drugged this orge or something in the art.

Blonde streaks appeared your line of vision, it was Shelly who also got a chair and sat behind you, her arms wrapping around your shoulders.

She scoffed as Dom went back to all grumbly, glaring at the desk, not at your hands of course! He was scared his glare would too damages.

A hand was placed on his shoulder, the student almost shitting himself when Dom whipped his head in the direction.

"Want?!"

"Ahg...u-uh...well...Yuna told me she wanted to see you."

The boy jabbed his thumb in the girls direction and Doms personality switched 180 degrees, wiggling his way over to the girl with a dumb smile who held a conversation with him, handing him something you couldn't make out.

Shelly made out boredom on your face and reached into her pockets, pulling out the last piece hubba-Bubba gum to dangle it in front of your eyes.

Her heart warmed up when you spun around to thank her, the pearly whites that stuck to your gums showing.

Shelly's minty eyes wandered down to your lips that were shining from the sun hitting down on you.

You were so beautiful in her eyes, she just wanted to plant a smooches all over your face.

The blonde girl had no idea why she felt this way towards you, maybe it was the loving energy that you expanded.

Her eyes were hazy, invisible hearts appearing in them as she looked at you chewing the gum like a prey.

"hm?"

The way your lashes fluttered at her made Shellysheart pound from behind her ribcage, the sound reaching all the way to her ears, blood rising to her head.