001 ──୨୧ ˙ ̟ !!

There was a well-known guy at Sunny high, everyone could make him out from the bandage he had under his nose, hiding something that he never reveled

He was currently fighting random boys inside his head- oh sorry, for context, you, his little sister were moving schools, to his.

Reason being due to you stabbing a guy in the hand with a fork in your old one and Dom believed you had every right to do so!

That boy should be thanking you for stabbing him >:(

And Dom knew the boys at his school, he didn't know if he was gonna commit murder today or not.

Just a few moments ago, you two fought over the window seat so you ended up sitting in the front, next to one of your dads men who had a scar on his lip.

To be honest, you had no motivation to go to school at all, you just wanted to go home and play with street cats.

Grabbing your phone, using it to play games and satisfy your boredom until you arrived at the new school.

You were trapped in your own space bubble, all noises, along with Doms screaming being blurred in your hearing senses that unilt a shout brought you back to reality.

"Huh, Why do you have you phone?!"

A grin reached your ears and you turned around and stuck out your tongue at the boy who's hair reached his shoulders.

"Dad allowed it!!"

"Thats so unfair! He took all my devices even tho it wasn't even me who made the stove explode."

He frowned, fake crocodile tears forming at the end of his eyes, stopping when you pat him on the head.

"Its okay dom-dom! You can use my phone."

Doms eyes shone in gratefulness, he was grateful he had you as sister even if you weren't 'fully' blood related, you were his only sister and his favorite person in the world.

"You're the bestest my baby sis!! I love ya so much...pls say it back."

"I love you too Dom!!"

A giggle left your chest, the driver, who was also one of your dads man, smiling as you went back to sit normally, your brother taking you phone for the time being.

Finally the car engine started again, relief washing over you when the cars in the front moved one by one until it reached your row.