006 ──୨୧ ˙ ̟ !!

A sneeze made your runny nose let the clear snot slide down as you trembled beneath the multiple layers of blankets, your father squeezing the water off the fluffy towel in bowl and re-colden it, placing it on your heated forehead as you panted he...

A sneeze made your runny nose let the clear snot slide down as you trembled beneath the multiple layers of blankets, your father squeezing the water off the fluffy towel in bowl and re-colden it, placing it on your heated forehead as you panted heavily, unable to talk of a hoarse throat.

A cough scratched your vocal notes and it burned up the place, thick air entering your lungs through your mouth and leaving after.

"Those little fu- shitheads! Look what happened to you because of them. Where's your brother?!"

You gripped your dads hand with your own, your head felt like it was splitting in half.

"Please don't get angry at Dom...it wasn't his fault -!"

You sneezed again, the boss grabbing some tissues, holding them against your nose gor you to blow the mucus into it.

Your dad flattened your head, looking down at your sick self, sadness swirling in his eyes. "I won't, I'll just ask him where he was."

That's right, yesterday all of your dads men- almost all, were gone and Dom wasn't anywhere in sight the whole night.

Your father grabbed the medicine, water glass and spoon from the man who worked under him, shooing him out with a thanks.

"Say aaa."

He opened his own mouth to show you what to do but your lips formed a pout and nose scrunched at the strong-sweetish smell of the medicine.

"C'mon now, drink water after it. 'kay?"

You wanted go impress your dad so you did as asked, pulling the liquid into your mouth by closing your lips around the metal spoon, the nasty taste numbing your throat, making you gulp the water to wash it down.

"There, good good."

He pat your head, gently pushing you down by the shoulders to lay your head against the pillow, leaving your room after he planted a kiss to your forehead.

Your heart dropped to your stomach when a shadow was seen behind the white curtains you had- a scream almost leaving your throat but it never came out.

"Baby sis! Its me, Dom!"

The male opened your window somehow, getting inside your room, his grin faltering when he saw you in bed, a towel over your forehead.

Your eyes were wide when you saw the dark purple bruises in his face, bandaid scattered all around it.

"D-dom..."

"Are you sick? How did this happen?"

You shook your head "Just a light cold, I'll be fine by tomorrow if I drink something hot!" Dom wasn't assured by your words but accepted it.

He sat down by your bed, your hand reaching out to his face and he winced. "Why are you bruised up??"

"Don't worry!! I fell down my bike."