005 ──୨୧ ˙ ̟ !!

You had no idea why Mia and Shelly were bickering, too focused on your brother who was still in pain after he accidentally hit the metal steering thingy while standing up

Well, he was trying to impress Yuna and you, but got injured instead which lead the short haired girl to this it was all a joke he did to make you two laugh a bit.

"Jay! Didnt you want to teach Y/n how to bike too?!"

"Huh? When did I sign up for that."

Two stabs in the stomach from Shelly made him shut up, clutching his aching organs. Someone tapped Jays shoulder to get his attention.

"Let's switch it up. I'll teach Mia. You go rest with Shelly."

The dark wine-red haired boy suggested and Jay took the offer, returning to the bench you sat on along with your brother.

A yawn escaped your lips and you covered your mouth with your palm, tears prickling at the end of your eyes.

Fresh air moved right through your pipelines, into your lungs as you caught a cat wandering alone from the corner of your eye.

And without anyone noticing, you made your way towards the feline who ran over to you, nudging itself against your calves.

"Awh..."

Completely taken over by the street cat, whatever was happening the in background blurred and didn't reach your head.

The wind blew away your baby hairs that sruck from your forehead and you didnt notice the nearing Shelly who crouched down beside you.

"How adorable! Not as cute as you but still..."

You two turned your heads to the bunch of cheering, Mia finally could drive all by herself.

"Hey wait up! I'll teach my little sister too!!!"

"Dom leave your sister alone! I wonder how she even lives with you."

Yuna beat the boy up wine he kept nagging you, scaring the cat away and it almost made you sad cuz the cat was the best.

Standing up, you rubbed all the fatigue away from your eyes. "Sorry Y/n! I can call uncle to pick you up if you're tired."

A shake from your head made Dom scratch his cheek. "Its okay, u wanna stay with you guys a little longer.."

"Aww, its okay Y/n you don't have to stay with me, you must feed your sleep so you can grow!"

It was surprising, but Jay also agreed with Shelly, concluding his speech with a light pat to your head, Dom giving him nasty face.

With a tired bob of your head, your older brother called your 'uncle' who was one of your dads men.

"Bye bye guys! See you all later!"

"Y/nnnn, can you cook for me today?"

Your brother came wiggling towards you, his hands up in the air as a blush dusted over his cheeks.