012 ──୨୧ ˙ ̟ !!

-"Are you with them?"

Looking around the place, there were people left and right, focused on the race while you stood confused in front of the boy who threw a simple question at you that suddenly was like a math exam to you.

"...with who?"

His index finger pointed at the large screen that was unfolding whatever happened, and it there was a big ass image of Jays face planted on it.

"Jayjo? Yeah! Why?"

Beaming, you locked eyes with the taller male who you noticed had a scar running from his lip to his jaw and a tattoo underneath his eye.

But what caught your attention the most was his hair color that strongly reminded you of clouds...was it bad that you wanted to take a bit out of it??

He slowly looked you up and down...You side eyed the nearby bench, stroking your head, truly an uncomfortable sign.

The other dude had shades on, the glass part Orange. There were piercings decorating his face and you just barely caught a glimpse of his tongue.

It was split in half and a piercing decorating the end of that split. He gave off bad vibes, to you, at least.

He was like a lizard...had sharp eyes and a cunning smile that counseled his intention, only giving bad feelings to the guts.

"What's your name?"

He asked, grinning, he wanted to get closer but that wouldn't be a smart move. Your brother was a few feet away.

"You tell me yours first! My brother said not to give my name to strangers."

You crossed your arms and the boy chuckled, amused by your words. 'How cute...'

"Wooin. Now we're not strangers anymore."

"I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you wuin!"

And you blinded stupidly, Wooin couldn't even get angry with that adorable face honestly...

"What's your name?"

"Joker."

"Nice to meet you. I'm batman ehehe."

You whispered the last part to yourself, you found it funny. "We'll be going now, see you soon bunny~" Wooin winked beneath the glasses, peering at the two figures that were about to arrive

"Okay! Bye Woin and Joker!!"

You waved back to the small wave the taller boy gave you, smiling at him.

With that you turned back to watch and your brother walked over to you along with Minu and june. "Good job guys!"

"Did I do good?!"

Dom leaned down for you to give him headpats, "a really amazing job!" Pecking his cheek, you backed to give Minu and June high fives.

"Y/n.....I also want a kisss... :(("
"Shut the fuck up Minu before you kiss my fist"