𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷 - 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 -

Start from the beginning

"Mother, please." Her daughter asked with a low tone, embarrassed about what her mother shared with her partner.

"Yes, yes. Very well now. Let's get going downstairs, before the children gets bored." The emperor said as she leaded the way, her daughter and son in law followed her with Alfred not too far behind.

| 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗 |

"Nana!!" Leon slightly shouted, excited about his grandma's arrival.

"May we please, hear the stories now grandmother?" Lisa asked her grandmother polity, as they all took their spot on the large picnic blanket.

"Oh, of course. What a very polite young lady you are Elisabeth, I know for a fact you got that from your wonderful father." The emperor laughed as so did everyone else, including some of the maids and butlers that was on site.

"Well, before we start. Some of the details may be a little too graphic, but it's all part of the story. So, if you get too scared tell me okay?" The emperor warned them, they all agreed as they nodded their heads and so did the story start.

"It all started like this 

:

:

:

| 𝙸𝚗  𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍  𝚘𝚏  𝚘𝚗𝚎  𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 |

There I stood on top of the cliff that hanged off the large, magnificent ocean in the island called Sphinx. With an infamous pirate that I looked up too like a father figure, a man that had looked after me for the last few months.

It was a beautiful yet peaceful day, as the sun slowly faded off to the horizon. The ocean reflecting its colours, and the man that looked after me who's name terrified millions. Edward Newgate, the most generous yet horrifying emperor that roamed the large vast seas. 

Which he is commonly known as Whitebeard, the captain of the Whitebeard pirates. Known to destroy anything in his way, a man of both power and strength.

"It's a promise, okay? I won fair and square, so you can't go back on it." I held out my pinkie, as Whitebeard chuckled.

"I'm a man of my word little Y/n, no need to worry. As I Whitebeard, the captain of the Whitebeard pirate. Shall I treasure this moment and give you my oath, for I will do as you wish in our next encounter." He happily smiled, interwinding his overly large pinkie with mine.

With that, the promise was sealed and delt with. The wind blew softly and so did the waves crashed on the side of the cliff with a familiar splash, making the goodbye so emotional.

"Well, it's time for me to go... Make sure to eat properly, get some rest and try to cut down on your drinking, please." I said, eyes teary but trying everything to not cry my eyeballs out. 

Whitebeard looked down at me, eyes filled with warmth and love. If I didn't know that he doesn't have child of his own, I could have mistaken him as a great loving father. He then approached me arms wide open for a hug.

I didn't avoid it, I ran up to his arms and thanked him once more. 

"I won't make any promises about the drinking part, but I'll make sure to get some rest and eat properly... Now don't cry child, you need to be strong." He said, a grin plastered on his face.