Muh Dikhai

Target is 5 votes.
Please reader complete the target.My exams are on the way so I will not be able to update  for 2-3 months.Till I came back increase my followers, views and votes.
Enjoy thank you💜💜

____________________________________

"Bhai tum Devi.....I mean Bhabhi ko kuch nahi doge?" Meera said to Ritik who was munching his food.But ignoring her he again start eating.
"Bahu ka tofa sham tak usse mil jana chahiye." Anirudh order Ritik on which he quickly nodded his head.Devi too sat on chair beside Ritik and start to eat her breakfast.Both Devi and Ritik were nervous because of the incidence in kitchen.After everyone finished their breakfast all went to their respective work.Anirudh went to his office,Yamini went to temple,Ritik went to his university and Ira was at home only.To give company to Devi.
Both were in Ira's room.Devi was amazed by the luxury of that room.

Devi was sitting on the bed whereas Ira was on the chair of her study table

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Devi was sitting on the bed whereas Ira was on the chair of her study table.Both were chit chatting. Ira was completing her homework.
"OMG this homework is never gonna end." Ira sigh in defeat.
"I wish mein bhi teri tarha phir se college ja sakti." Her tone and words were covered in sadness.
"Arre yaar bro who has stop you from your study?" Ira said.
"Your family will let me study further?"  Devi was not sure she was not familiar with her new family.

"Arre don't worry our family will even let you wear shorts." Both burst in laugh.
"Wait so I must call you bhabhi  right?" Both furrowed.
"But bro is more good." Both said at the same time and again start to laugh.Till evening both spend a quality time together.Laughing, eating, watching movie and doing Ira's pending homework.

**************************

At evening Ira was helping Devi with her make-up.Yeah it was her 'Muh Dikhai' (Muh dikhai is a Indian ritual in  which relative and people from society come to see the bride and give her gifts.) After finale touch Devi saw herself in mirror she can't believe the person in front of her is her own reflection.She was looking angelic beauty.

Her make up, hairs and Jewellery

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her saree

"Debo you are looking gorgeous love

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Debo you are looking gorgeous love." Ira said and kissed her cheek.But she received a smack on her head.
"She is your bhabhi idiot." Yamini said.
"But first she is my bestie." Ira whine.Yamini smiled and adore their bond.
"Maa.." Devi called Yamini in her sweetest voice.
"Don't be scared beta my son is a gentleman.But our relatives are bit weird please don't mind them." Yamini try to courage her daughter in law.Devi just hummed.
"Yeh Ritik bhi na, I told him to come early but still he is not here." Yamini sigh on this behavior of her son.Devi smiled a little.

**************************

Everyone was excited to see the new bride of Desai's.The daughter in law of Asia's one of the most famous politician.Everyone praise Devi's look and gifted her many costly, luxury items.But some relatives were taunting her.
"Her nose is a bit weird." One of the guest said.
"She looks beautiful, Yamini you got a beautiful wife for your son." Another guest said.In all this mess somehow the ritual end but still Ritik didn't show up.Little in her heart Devi want Ritik to be here but he didn't came.

**************************

Devi came out from washroom after removing her make-up.She sat on bed thinking about something.When the door open revealing Ritik.Devi saw him and got up from bed.Reaching the dressing table she start to comb her hairs.Ritik know that he was late.She must be waiting for me that was only thought he had in his mind.He  ahead towards her and turning her chair.He kneeled down in front of her.
"Don't you want a gift from me." Ritik asked her softly.But she deny.He smiled.
"But I want you give you something close your eyes." Devi hesitated but closed her eyes.Ritik took her hands and put something in her hand.(😏)

"Open your eyes." Devi slowly open her eyes and saw an envelope.[It was an envelope dirty minded people😁]
"What is this?" Devi furrowed in confusion.
"See by yourself." Ritik was looking straight in her eyes.She opened the envelope and read it.She start to jump in happiness and hugged Ritik.He smiled.
"Really I mean.....I......can." Tears were rolling down from her eyes.She was happy.
"I thought instead of presenting you any jewel this admission papers will be better for you." Ritik said.
"Thank  you so much this is the best  gift I have ever got." tears in her eyes was because of her extreme happiness.

"The idea of admit you in my college was really too good right?" Ritik asked and she nodded her head in a cute way.
"Did you had your dinner?" Devi hummed.Ritik too had his dinner with his mates soon both went to sleep because tomorrow is Devi's first day in  the number one college of India.
Ritik was on the left side of the bed and Devi was on right side.Both we're back facing each other.Both slept.

____________________________________

To be continued.....

His little brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें