Photo

Devi was in her room reading her book when her mom enter.
"Devi!!"Suman said with a little loud voice.
"Yes kya hua ma?"Devi said.
"Yeh le khol isse." Her mom said handling her a envelope.
"Yeh kya hai ma?" Devi asked her mom.
"Tere hone wale pati ka photo hai dekh le."Her mom said to her.

Devi opened the envelope and show the photo.
"Kise lage?" her mother questioned her.
"Ache hai" Devi said with a fake smile.
Devi again spare a glance at photo with photo there was a paper in which all information about boy was written on it.

"Thik hai mujhe bohot sare kam hai mein ja rahi hu." Suman went from room.

Rithik Desai.
occupation:Professor in St. Paul's university.
Age:25 years old.

"Only this much information?"Devi said but she saw the half page was tore.She thought that may be her dad did it.She sigh but taking her mom's phone she send all this information to Ira.Keeping the phone aside she wait for Ira's call but our impatient Devi after 5 minutes she call Ira.

After few rings Ira picked her call.
"Hello Ira did you saw?"Devi said but Ira was not answering her.
"Ira....." But still she didn't get any answer.
"Huh..." Finally word came out from Ira's mouth.
"Yeah I'm listening."Her voice was all different from usual.

"I send your a little information and photo of that idiot."Devi said while confirming if Ira received her message.But Ira didn't said anything.
" Are you ok?What happened?"Devi was worried for Ira.Finally Ira came out from her world.
"Ok I have a plan."At this point Devi was really nervous.
" What?"Devi's throat was dry but still she was eagerly waiting for Ira's plan.

On the other hand

"But Maa this girl is so traditional gao ki hai" A boy said to his mother while denying for marriage.
"But it's your dad's order plus woh ladki bohot aachi hai." His mother was trying to convince him.
"Toh ab woh aadmi aapne politics ke chakkar mein meri bali chada raha hai."His anger was on peak.
"Shut up himmat kaise hui tumhari aapne papa ke bare mein aisa kahate huye?"

"Par Maa......."His sentence remain incomplete as his dad interrupts.
His dad entered in room.
"Humne tumhare liye itna kuch kiya padhaya-likhaya,is kabil banaya ki chaar log tumhe pehchana par yaha toh humari baat ki toh tumhare liye koi value hi nahi hai."his dad said all this while looking to him but his head was down all the time.

"Tumhari shaadi hogi aur humne kaha usi ladki sse hogi......Yamini ji inki shaadi ek hafte baar hai." Saying this his father went out from the room.
"Ritik beta......."His mom try to speak to him.
"Nahi Maa papa ne kaha na ki hafte baad shaadi hai jao taiyaari karo."
Ritik was angry on his dad for fixing his marriage without his permission.

"Beta hum tumhari bhala hi chate hai yakin karo hum par." His mother try her best to convince him.
"Ok Maa I trust you." Ritik said with a little smile on his face.His mother is like is best friend but his dad was always busy in their politics.
"Ok I'll bring milk for you now don't be sad." Yamini went out from room.

Ritik's eyes fall on envelope which Yamini brought.Opening the envelope he saw the photo of the girl whom he is going to marry next month.
"Itni bhi buri nahi dekhti." He was smiling while looking at the photo.

" He was smiling while looking at the photo

Info:Devi Deshmukh.
Age:19 years.

Ritik furrow as this girl was much younger.He again got angry he got up and was about to go to his dad but the door of his room got open and his little sister entered.
"Sweety what happened?"But without answering him his sister locked the door.
" I want to talk about something bhai."His sister said with a tension on her face.
"Is everything ok?" Rithik was worried for his sister.
"Actually........."

____________________________________

To be continue....