After 2 years

I'm waiting for you view on this chapter. Comment down.

Check our my other stories.

Click on the  ☆ and vote on this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When Ritik got to know about the truth, he try to contact with Devi. But she didn't even talk with him. He try to meet her, but everytime he came she would deny him.

She didn't even talk with him neither she came infront of him. Ritik got a idea about how much she is hurt due to his actions. He was feeling guilty and often send voice recordings to her.

But she never seen them. She used to avoid reading or listening his messages. The talks between Ira and Devi too reduce as the time flows. It was just text like a formal friends. Ira feel her bestie is distancing herself. Their friendship is falling apart.

Now it's been 2 years since everything is messed up. Devi still remember that day. She keep crying for her worst memories. And also it's been 3 years since their marriage. But she never celebrated her wedding anniversary.

Why should they? When they never act like husband and wife, neither they shared the same bed once nor they love each other any more. They were just living their lifes separately.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Finally we are graduating from college." One of the student said. His voice was filled with excitement and happiness.
" Everyone smile." The photographer said and Everyone smiled.

The perfect pic of graduation was clicked. Today Devi got graduated from her college. She has came so far. Now she is 22 years old women. A beautiful with good complexion.

 A beautiful with good complexion

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kabir was also present there. He was continuously talking with Devi about his future plans. He was looking damn hot in his clothes. They click many pics together to always remember about their happy memories.

 They click many pics together to always remember about their happy memories

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.