What the Heck is going on?! Why am I being followed?!

  I immediately reached for my phone at my pocket as I drove calmly trying not to get into an accident while there was still TWO SUVs still following me from behind. I called the police once I got my phone and told them what was going on at the moment.

    Soon as I was trying to distract the two black suvs that was following me, I heard police sirens at the back and had caught up with those two cars. I pulled over to thank the police... they offered me to an interview so I agreed as I wanted to know what was actually going on right now.

   -Police station-

Officer 1:
      Miss Armstrong, what do you think that could be a reason of why they were chasing after you?

  "It's Mrs. Chankimha, officer.." I said with a smile.

Officer 1:
     Oh.. very sorry..

  "Well, I don't quite understand either, for as far as I could remember, I haven't done something bad to either a single person, and believe me that I had an argument with my wife, Mrs. Sarocha  Chankimha and she was in the Philippines for some business trip this morning. She is too kind and soft hearted to even kill a single mosquito. So I wouldn't suspect her for doing this.."

   I explained. As Officer 1 And officer 2 looked at each other for a moment.

Officer 2:
      "Mrs. Chankimha, have you contacted your wife that maybe she let those guys guard you while she was gone.. I know your wife Ma'am, she was an old classmate of mine and she was really kind and soft hearted than you described her. You can say that I had a crush on her, but it was in the past now.."

   Officer 2 said with a sweet smile forming on her lips, I was shocked but now I know Freen was quite a womanizer, you can fall in love with her even if she's just standing in the corner doing nothing at all.

  I exchanged her with a smile from me and nodded.

   "I did try to contact her earlier but she won't respond, even to my texts on her social media platforms" I said and she got confused.

Officer 1
    "Why wouldn't she? She is your wife after all.. or did you two got into a quite serious argument that she didn't responded to you"

  Officer 1 said that officer 2 agreed. I blushed out of embarrassment as I nodded in agreement too.

  "I kind of spill the wrong tea at her so she was kind of... mad at me.." I said, and they two sighed.

  Officer 2:
          "Ma'am you should've apologized to her, you know.. before she went to the Philippines,"

   "I was about to, but she left 5 o'clock in the morning leaving me a note at our kitchen table." I said as they looked at each other once again.

  Officer 1:
        "Do you have the note with you right now, Ma'am?"

  Officer 2 asked and I nodded in disagreement.

Officer 2
         "Do you mind if we let these guys talk with you for a sec Ma'am? And let them explain their side?" She asked and I agreed.

   ——

Officer 2:
  "Alright let them in!"

Then four guys with masks on entered the interview room.

  Officer 1
     "Care to explain why are you following the wife of such an very important woman in thailand, fellas?"

They all went silent.