Chapter 4 [Reminisce]

Heya new chapter here. I took way too long to update honestly. If you haven't noticed I'm using they as Rimuru's pronouns in this story as their gender is in fact ambiguous. But honestly any pronouns probably would easily work as well.

========

Well ever since the issue on the direwolves has been solved by no other than Rimuru. Everyone basically evolved and became much more powerful because of Rimuru naming them all. Sans didn't really name anyone since he was too lazy. Honestly, it seems like that was the right call. They now see Rimuru as their leader. Interestingly apparently they can also look buff. The elder goblin litterally tuned into a muscle guy upon evolving. This just shocked the two of them and Sans thought that it was quite intriguing.

With the two monster race now living together in harmony and apparently partnered up as well. It has come to their attention that these goblins really don't know how to properly provide for themselves. The architecture in the little village is a wreck. Sans surprisingly do know how to build better infrastructures for them to live on. Probably because of his time as a scientist knowing how to build machineries and staring at blueprints at hours on end.

Whilst Sans was helping out to build certain things Rimuru approached him saying "Hello!"

"Heya, do you need somethin?" Sans asks as he sloppily turned around wearing his usual lazy grin

"Sans, are things faring well?" Rimuru questions as Sans was telling something to a goblin.

"Yeah. I think.. But we do need actual people who are experts at this. I ain't gonna suffice." Sans says lazily probably saying that as a way to slack off.

"Yea, that's for sure." Rimuru says in acknowledgement knowing that information quite well

"So, you're leaving?" Sans questions as he tallies up all the evidences to come up with that conclusion.

"Yes, I've been informed that there are people at the dwarf kingdom that can be a great help!" Rimuru answers enthusiastically as Sans simply nods to what Rimuru said

"So, for the meantime. Can you take care of things here while im gone?" Rimuru questions Sans as they moved about

"Sure, shouldn't be too hard. It'll be bonetastic I think. Don't take too long tho I'll get bonely." Sans responds cheekily as he snuck some puns in his sentence

Rimuru gave a chuckle upon realization of what Sans just did before saying "Yea, yeah alright."

"Ya, better get going then." Sans says as he looks up and put his hands in his pocket.

"mhm!" Rimuru says while nodding as they walks away back to where the goblin village is

Nevertheless Rimuru bids their farewell to the goblins and direwolves. Although he did bring some people with him. Rimuru set of to a journey to the kingdom of the dwarves as it is known to harbor amazing people that may or may not solve the problem. It has been known for great blacksmiths who's knowledge in crafting rivals no other. Of course this left Sans to take care of the village on his own.

As sans turns around after bidding farewell to Rimuru and wishing them for the best, since sans didn't really want to be the sole person who'll instruct the constructions. Heh, this path looks real far from a peaceful one. Sans walks back to the shabby village watching the goblins construct some finally stable infrastructure using the sketch/blueprint that he made. As he continues walking he bumped into a goblin it was the same goblin that begged them to help their situation, albeit he is already much more evolved.

"Hello.. Sir." Rigur says to Sans as Sans gave him his usual grin as he looks towards the said goblin

"Hm, You need something?" Sans questioned wishing he had a whoppie cushion with him. Moments like these are perfect for pulling one