" Do you guys even have anyone as good as...." She trailed of as her sight locked on the young boy standing behind Hwan . She walked past Hwan and rushed up to Jungkook and held him arm " I haven't seem him before . New stock? I want him , name the price "
Jungkook looked at Haeun who was blankly looking at him and glared at her when she didn't say anything . Hwan glanced at Haeun who seemed too calm .

" Miss.Han he isn't from the pavillion"

Suddenly a tea cup came flying as it hit Han on her head , she was shocked as she held her head and looked up at Haeun who came and stood before Jungkook who was surprised too .

' Yoongi hyung isn't here....does she want to get her ass beaten? '

" He's mine ! " Jungkook who was insulting Haeun in his head froze at that " Even I didn't get to touch him , he's too precious to be even looked at by someone as cheap as you "

'....you want to touch me? Huh...I'll Jin hyung....' Jungkook thought to himself .

" Who are you? How dare you to hit me?" Han said as she glared at Haeun who smirked " Want me to show you how? " She said as she glanced at the table , where some more tea cups are placed . Han looked at Haeun and frowned ' Is she from a noble family? It doesn't matter , I have Advisor Lee behind me '

" How about you give him to me? I'll pay you " She said with arrogance , Jungkook's eyes turned cold at that . Haeun nodded at that " Oh , well I paid 10,000 silver coins "

" Huh that's it? I'll pay 20,000 "

" quite.....poor you're I would've paid 30,000 atleast "

Han frowned at the insult " 50,000 "

" 70,000 " Han glared at Haeun's smirk and looked at Jungkook " 100,000 gold coins " Haeun grinned as she pushed Jungkook to Han , both looked at her shocked at the sudden move . Jungkook glared at her and Han grinned .

" Write it down as a contract "

Haeun watched as Han sighed the contract while she could feel some glaring holes in her head . Han smirked at her as she walked towards Jungkook but before she could touch him a tea cup came flying hitting on her hand , she turned to Haeun who was smiling at her .

" What the hell was that? " Haeun chuckled as she read the contract .
" Just wanted to let you know you'll receive a surprise soon " Han looked at her confused " What? "

" A governor's daughter , who isn't from the capital having so much money....what will happen when it comes in notice of the Royal Governor's committee? Or in court? "

Han froze , if that happen Advisor Lee will kill their whole family .
" Who are you ? "

Haeun smirked at her and sat down on a chair " Third princess , Kim Haeun "

Han was shocked.....she had to get in trouble with the enemy of Advisor Lee .
She cursed the moment she entered this place .

" This place belongs to me , you should leave and check if your mother is still fine? " Han knelt before her as she bowed to Haeun .

" Forgive me....aghhh " She screamed when another cup hit her on the head but shutted her mouth at Haeun's glare .

" Leave before I chop your lips and feed to dogs " Han nodded as she hurriedly left , swearing to never come back here again . Haeun looked at the little boy who was trying to stop Han when she yelling at everyone " Are you okay?"
The boy blushed and nodded , Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the boy's admiring gaze at Haeun .

' Don't you know , Jimin willing break your neck if knew he knew you got eyes on his wife ' he shook his head at the boy and smirked innerly as he pouted and tears filled his eyes as he looked at Haeun who met his eyes and narrowed her own at him .