Https au

This chapter is for the_deep_nerd Alpheus and Kayda (her oc) take care with dragons.
Enjoy!

A few minutes in Alpheus's submarine, Alpheus went the place where they have the dragons but Kayda is the same for her. But Alpheus knows that Kayda is an excellent girl for dragons.

"Well, Kayda. I'm glad to you come to my sub."

"Thank you, Alpheus. I'm sure that so sure for the baby dragons and I think that someone hunters has the dragons but I want the baby dragons okay and I want my dragon, Luner be okay and I'll never lost them as my family.."

Kayda said and then Alpheus sighted and he believe that she lost her family while Alpheus lost his father when he was young.

"I feel you, Kayda. I lost my father when I was young. My dad was good with me but my mom wants my father okay but.. Me and my mom lost him forever.."

"I'm so sorry, Alpheus. I'm sure that I'll believe you. So, now let's to see the baby dragons."

"Oh! Oh, yeah. Right.."

"Who know that it's not my fault and I think that it's not more sure about... Btw I think that I'm only girl to believe the dragons and.."

"This is so long story or no?"

"Nah, it's your idea.. Fine maybe but I'm not weird girl."

"I see it. But Kai is okay."

"Your dragon?"

"Yes, Kayda. So, you have siblings or no?"

He asks Kayda

"No, I lost my family. But I has my siblings and my cousins but I live with my aunt and my cousins. So, weird right?"

"No. This is not crazy and not weird. Trust me, Kayda. You're the only girl who believe for the dragons!"

"I see it, Alpheus."

"Oh, yeah, sorry."

Alpheus said to her and then Kayda thought something for his relationship with Grace (my oc)

"So, Grace is so beautiful girl than another girls, right?"

Kayda asked Alpheus

"Yes, she's so beautiful and pretty but her eyes is so beautiful than I wait it but I can't believe that Grace is the only beautiful person to believe and to I see in the world but in ocean she's so beautiful than I believe it.."

Alpheus answers to Kayda and then he thought something

"Do you have boyfriend or not?"

"What?! No! I'm not ready to finding boyfriend. You know right?"

"Yep. So, you has great relationship with Grace."

"Yes, she's smart and beautiful girl to you know. Trust me, Alpheus. She's so pretty, beautiful and gorgeous person to you love that girl. But yeah, you love her and I'm feel myself single"

"Why don't you find a boyfriend?"

He asked Kayda

"What didn't you understand a while ago?"

Kayda asked Alpheus with weird

"I understand but trust me, Kayda. When you has boyfriend, he'll believe you and to trust you and he'll take care with dragons and you too, of course."

"Then, stop to speaking whatever for a boyfriend! So ridiculous."

"It's not 'ridiculous', this is to you believe something and you has this in your mind."

"Fine, fine, fine. I don't know why I need boyfriend? But I don't need boyfriend. I'm fine with my dragon"

"Fine then. You choose. You don't need sonny de and well to tell you to find a boyfriend, that is oops, oops. So, when I was young, my father always told me to I'll follow the stars, to seek a miracle."

"Now you are saved."

"I don't need comments and to know that this miracle is something to trust this miracle and how she'll save your life and this true!"

"Dude, you probably need a doctor."

Kayda said to him

"Are you kidding me all this time?"

He asked Kayda

"Umm a little.."

"Now you are saved!"

Alpheus said to her and Kayda started to laugh

"Okay, okay, I making you a funny, to laugh."

"What?!"

"Yes. So, I'm sure that your relationship with Grace is very stronger to I believe, right?"

"Yes. Now, I'm sure that don't make me funny, okay?"

"Fine, fine. I'll stop it"

"Finally!"

"Sometime."

Kayda said with smiling to him.

"Now, I can't believe this. Fine, whatever you say, Kayda."

Alpheus said to Kayda and then she see the stars and she believe that she'll fine something? Maybe no. Because she's fine with her dragon and she won't to trust someone or she did. Maybe she don't know then she need to believe sure for the baby dragons.

~♥︎~

~ This is for the_deep_nerd I'm sure that I hope to you like it 😊😊. But I also put a character of my own but I'm sure I hope you like it xD.

- alpheus_wifey