Alpheus loves Grace...

After Grace's answer to Alpheus he was not more stressed but he is not to blame for anything but he thinks that Grace had changed his life like Alpheus has changed her life. So he'll said that he love her but how will he tell her? Since this pirate Jacob wants Grace? It's just that Grace will forever be by his side, unafraid. At least for him it is not so sure. Alpheus does not know like her heart, she has no options for a boy. Since who knows who her future husband is. He will understand this for sure or he doesn't have himself, at least he has Grace by his side without stressing more. But Alpheus is thinking about his dad

"Alpheus, you miss him?"

Alpheus sighs

"Yes, Grace. He's my father and I'm his son. My father was amazing explorer and king.. But the shipwreck was with the treasure that you found but it had something in it that I couldn't ask my dad had it in... Then I had read a book about the Alpheus Crab, almost the same name but I have nothing to do with this crab. I realized that the Alpheus Crab was snapping its pincers several times for how long? I have no idea."

"But I understood this and it has nothing to do with your name and... How do you have that name?"

"From a river. So when I was born my father gave me the name and my name is Alpheus. Alpheus was a river god when my father said it and I panicked then or... Ah! Anyway, you got it!"

Grace laugh

"I understand, Alpheus"

"But calm down. You're ok. You don't have problem or you've problem?"

"I don't know if I have problem.."

"Ok. But Nereus..."

"Nereus tell me the truth. My dad is gone! Do you see? I'm only to lost his father, and I lost my dad! You know right?"

"I... I don't know but..."

"But?"

"But, I love you and I think that it's not good for us..."

"Is it. You just don't see it. Feel something you think in the Future"

Grace closes her eyes and feels their future. That they will start a family and never be separated Unless you want Jacob but he doesn't know that yet

"I feel it. Our future."

"Yes, our future."

Grace smiling

"Do you believe that..."

"That I'm your prince for you. So, you doesn't leave me alone."

"I don't leave you alone.. You are like... My future husband"

Alpheus sighs

"And you felt it inside you.."

"Umm... Yes... I think so... But..."

"You're sure for me but you worried about me and don't worry... At some point we will have a family but I don't see it... Maybe it will be difficult for both of us"

"I know right... I'm 17 and I will turn 18 and..."

"So, you're so beautiful from what I expected I knew that we met has nothing to do with the others. It has with us one day we will have family moments. When we will have children but I'm not saying it out of malice but with your beauty.."

Grace smiling and she kissed him

"It's not so weird but... Ugh I don't know... But.."

"Don't said nothing, Grace. You feel it in your heart"

"My heart?..."

"Yes. Your heart and my heart"

"That means we are.. Only.. The two of us"

"Yes.. Only two of us..."

Grace smiling

"Fine."

"So, you know that it's time for..."

"I don't know but.."

"Ok then. So I know that your birthday is 7th October?"

"Right. How did you know?"

"You were born after me so I figured it out and I asked Ant before... I don't remember"

"It's ok, Alpheus. It's ok"

Grace kissed him

"I just... I wanted to prove to you that I love you very much"

"Me too"

Grace hugged him and he kissed her

"So, I won! Again."

"Yes, Ant. You won. Again! But who?"

"That Alpheus loves Grace. Wake up, Fontaine. You don't know?"

"Ohh, I know right. So I remember maybe.. But you're sure that Alpheus loves Grace?"

Fontaine asked

"Yes, Fontaine. Trust me!"

Ant awsner to his sister, Fontaine

"Alright. Now be quiet because they don't want us to know we're here, ok."

"Ok then."

Ant was quiet

"So, you know that it's not my fault. I don't wanna wake Kraken but I find Lemuria because I born in Lemuria. And I just... Find my dad. I lost my dad when I was young boy"

"It's ok, Alpheus. But was that why you were trapped in Jerryfish?"

"Yes, Grace. But I couldn't escape when you came and then I realized that my miracle... It's you.. "

"And you mine.."

Grace smiling and she hugged him and she crying about him

"Why are you crying?"

"I didn't want to lose you! That's why when you told us to stop talking... I didn't want to leave you! Even for the Kraken I wanted you near me but you... You had disappeared!"

"But, Grace. I didn't mean to make you sad. I didn't want to leave you either. Just when... Oh anyway, I had changed your life. I didn't want you to be with that pirate. But with me. I know it sounds crazy but it's not crazy. Grace, I realized I shouldn't have left you alone. I wanted to get away from the Kraken and then, I saw you.. I didn't quite understand what had happened to you and you don't want me to get lost but.."

"You were lost. But I was worried about you, Alpheus. I didn't know it would be because of me.. and.."

"Hey, Grace. It wasn't because of you, even for Jerryfish, it wasn't because of you that this happened. Don't worry, Grace. Here I am, for you."

Grace hugged him

"Don't worry, I'm here. No one will take you far from me. I'll be by your side even if there's something you're missing"

"Well, I miss my grandparents. And I'm trying to protect my family and all this time you had changed my life"

"I know, i know.."

"I want my grandparents back to be with us.."

"Don't worry, Grace. You will find them. I hope so.."

Grace continued to hug him but Ant and Fontaine are worried about Grace that she would have lost them too but they also want their grandparents back to be near them but they will find them. After all, there will be no problem between them anymore. But Ant and Fontaine are worried about Grace but Grace is fine now that Alpheus is there for her in every difficulty. But Alpheus had changed her life just as Grace had changed his life. But a solution will be found for them to find their grandparents soon

"We find them, soon"

"Yes. You're right. Now that Alpheus is near her. Grace will have no difficulties"

"Yes. I agree, Ant. Even Grace with us"

"Yes, Fontaine. Grace is always our sister in every difficulty she faces alone."

"Yes"

Fontaine smiling and she hugged Ant because Ant is Fontaine and Grace's brother. But it's hard for Alpheus to feel something that Alpheus is dealing with, this time.