It’s a world apart in comparison to now.

Why did he work so hard before?

Fu Xiao said: “Not coming down?”

Su Zening looked at Secretary Zhang in front of him.

Secretary Zhang did not look their way

Su Zening felt relieved, and put his hand in Fu Xiao’s palm without any hesitation, not even the least uncomfortable of using the President.

What’s wrong with holding hands.

Usually he is hugged by Fu Xiao.

The two walked into the sanatorium. The facilities in the sanatorium are very good, and the conditions are top-notch in the country. The medical department behind it is also top-notch. The management is naturally very strict, and all visitors need to register.

The registration procedure is a little bit extra tedious as Fu Xiao has not come here before.

In the medical department, the nurses registered their identities. The head nurse is about 30 years old, mature and capable. She likes children like Su Zening, who look very good, and was very kind to Su Zening, so before leaving she gave Su Zening a few strawberry-flavored fudge that was prepared for visitors on the plate at the service desk.

The two were led inside by the nurse in charge of Old Madam Song.

Although Fu Xiao has never been very talkative, he was also very silent along the way.

Su Zening, who was always sensitive to Fu Xiao’s emotions, noticed this.

With Fu Xiao’s character, he has always been clear about grievances and grudges. Since he is willing to see Old Madam Song for the last time, Old Madam Song should have sheltered little Fu Xiao, ba.

Fu Xiao still can’t treat Old Madam Song as a stranger, right?

Su Zening just wanted to make Fu Xiao happy. After thinking about it, he walked to Fu Xiao’s side quickly, he held his hand, and stuffed a strawberry fudge into his hand unexpectedly.

He’s been using this trick since he was a cat, giving away his cake or something that others gave him, but he didn’t expect for him to be like this too as a human.

He thought of how Su Zening was favored by the group of big sisters in the office, and couldn’t help but speak again: “Do you still have some conscience, giving me things that others use to make you happy, do you really think I’m that generous?

When Su Zening heard Fu Xiao slapping him back, he was very aggrieved and said: “Wow, you still have the nerve to scold me. As soon as you stand there, most of the girls’ eyes won’t even come down from you.”

At Fu Xiao’s age, with his aura of being in the top position for a long time, as well as his handsome face, and his gentleness towards the teenager by his side, it naturally attracted the attention of many people.

He was magnanimous enough not to refuse, but Fu Xiao still said that.

The more Su Zening spoke, the more angry he became. He stretched out his hand and angrily said: “Give me back the candy.”

He knew that Fu Xiao liked to turn over old scores!

Naturally, Fu Xiao would not return it to Su Zening.

Along the way, Fu Xiao let the teenager surround him and make trouble. When they were at the door of Old Madam Song’s ward, Fu Xiao’s mood had already improved a lot.

Pushing open the door of the ward, Su Zening was taken aback. The old woman in the hospital bed was as dry and thin as a dry tree, and all of her vitaly seemed to be drained.