Protect My Heart At All Costs, Rae.

Arriving in Lynnch forty minutes earlier than expected was an unexpected surprise.

Our horses had proven their speed and endurance, making the journey that initially felt long turn out to be quicker than we anticipated.

"What should we do for forty minutes?" Jeremiah asked as we stood in front of Crystalith Cave.

"I don't know..." I replied. "Maybe show George the beauty of the cave?"

Jeremiah looked surprised at George, "You've never been here? You've missed out a lot, bro."

"Then show me, don't let me miss it," George said to Jeremiah.

"Alright, let's go in," Jeremiah invited.

As we ventured further into Crystalith Cave, George's facial expression changed to astonishment. His eyes widened in disbelief as he witnessed the enchanting scenery spread before him.

The abundance of sparkling crystals, their vibrant colors, and beautiful formations created a glowing spectacle that seemed like another world.

George, whose initial surprise turned into admiration, stepped closer to these shining gems of the earth, seemingly drawn in by their charm.

"Wow," George marveled, holding the torch. "This place is stunning."

"Told you," said Jeremiah.

I approached the cave wall again, where the unknown script adorned messages from the past.

Η μεγαλύτερη καλοσύνη προέρχεται από μια ειλικρινή καρδιά

"I still don't understand what it means," I said, gently touching the words.

Jeremiah and George stepped beside me, curious about what I saw. "I've never seen this before," Jeremiah added, surprised.

"Me neither. In 2021, these writings didn't exist, which means they also don't exist in 2035," I concluded uncertainly.

"The greatest kindness comes from a sincere heart,"

I turned to George immediately, astonished by how he knew what my mom often said to me. "What did you say, George?"

"The greatest kindness comes from a sincere heart," he repeated, puzzled by my confusion. "This Greek writing means 'The greatest kindness comes from a sincere heart.'"

Seeing me silent in uncertainty, George continued, "What's wrong?"

"My mother said these words to me, and they are what helped me control my emotions," I confessed honestly. "I always remember these words."

"Is it possible your mother was also someone who traveled through time?"

I immediately denied George, "No, that's not possible. No."

But he remained firm, "I mean... you have the same necklace as Emma. And that necklace came from your mother."

I stopped his conjecture, "I believe my mother bought this necklace, okay?"

"By the way, I'll go change clothes. Wait for me here," I continued informing them.

I exited Crystalith Cave, from the cave's darkness to the darkness of the sky. I ran and hid behind a towering tree.

Actually, I left there because I wanted to think for a moment. It couldn't be possible that my mother was someone who had traveled through time before. If she did, where is she? I want to meet her.

I closed my eyes, calming my thoughts and slowly embracing peace within myself.

As I was about to return, someone behind me quickly covered my mouth and nose, stopping the airflow.