I let myself fall onto the ground and close my eyes from exhaustion. I hear Minho laugh at me, but I don't really care.

The house we are in has several doors and stairs that lead to other rooms. A few people walk around and search for food.

I get up after laying on the ground for a few minutes and see Ethan sitting in the corner. His head is leaning against the wall behind him and his hands are folded in his lap. He doesn't look good.

I go over to him and lay my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Ethan, are you okay?" I ask him carefully to which he opens his eyes.

"Yeah, just tired. And bored. Thomas is talking to your sister so he's busy."

I smile softly "It's cool you two are brothers. I like both of you."

He grins now "No details about how much you like my brother, please. I've had enough of that yesterday evening."

I feel my face heating up "Sorry about that."

He laughs. It sounds very similar to Thomas's laugh.

"You know what's funny?" he then says "From my point of view I only lived for three days. I'm three days old according to my memory."

"Than I'm one month old." I look over to the brunette "And Thomas is three months old I think."

"Wait, I don't even know how old I am." Ethans eyes widen in realisation.

"Same. Let's ask Teresa."

Instead of walking over to them Ethan calls hers and Thomas's names until they walk over to us, annoyed.
I snicker because I know Thomas would do the exact same.

"Do you know how old we are?" I ask my sister.

"You're 16. Thomas and I are 17. Ethan is 15."

"Ha! You're the youngest." I grin at Ethan.

"That means I haver longer to live." he mimics my tone.

In the corner of my eye, I see Thomas smiling at us.

"Teresa, can we talk?" I turn towards my sister.

She says yes and we go into a different room.

"I have no specific topic to talk about, but I wanted to know a few things about myself." I tell her.

"Of course." she gives me an encouraging smile.

"Okayy. So, uh before the maze did I have like heavy mood swings or something like that?" I ask her carefully.

It's been a while since I felt bad. I was so busy the whole last week, I didn't have time to think.

"Well, it weren't really mood swings." Teresa says "You had depression one year before they sent you into the maze. Maybe the maze triggered something inside of you."

"That would explain why I feel so much better since we are out of the maze. Did you watch me? I mean when I was inside of the maze."

"Sometimes. I had to see if you were doing okay. I know you weren't fine in the beginning. But I couldn't help you."

"Oh."

"Thomas and I planned to leave Wicked with you and a few others, before they sent him into the maze. It wasn't planned. Wicked found out that he sent important information to the right arm."

I'm shocked "He did that?!"

"Yeah. He wasn't okay with what they were doing."

A proud smile is plastered to my face.