5| *C'est la [fuckin'] vie*

Start from the beginning

After they leave, it would be best to contact the outer world, meanwhile Bucky thought of his next move. S.W.A.T. team would be appreciated. They are used to these kind of situations and most likely John would be with them.

And another super soldier would come in handy. These men started to make thier way out of the room or that is what Bucky thought. He realeased breath he didn't know he was holding. The sound of footsteps echoed through the room and staircase, yet Bucky was still patiently waiting.

The right timing was the key part of success. But even if he escape from here was successful, he would be in unknown enviroment. Just as he was coming out of his hiding spot, something unexpected happened.

"Mister Barnes?" a woman's voice muttered from his intercom. His eyes widened form the shock. Who was this woman? An enemy or an ally? How did she get access to their intercoms?

He gulped, still not fully decided, whether to answer or not.

"I bet you never expected this. Haha," the woman tried to get an answer or even better, a reaction out of James, but with his trust issues..., she could only dream.

"•sigh•" came out of his intercom.

"Fine, the breathtaking lady you met, white dress, stunning brown eyes and most important not wearing high heels. Oh~ don't forget my amazing personality...," the woman said in a mocking tone, boosting her ego. Bucky exhaled, clearly annoyed with the woman's behavior. "Don't answer, just listen for now... those soldier were here before your arrival ar they came after?" she turned all serious and stated her rhetorical question.

And that was the moment when Bucky started to realise things. Soldiers were here way before he and Sam arrived. So this madness was planned. They were tricked into this, because when he looked back, it was an obvious trap.

(Autor-san: In this case •bang• in "gently knocking" on the door)

"My guess is that these lovely gentlemen that tried to kill me are from mafia. Judging by their teamwork and how determine they are in trying to pull up this shit, I would say the king made few bad choices. •bang• I tried to find as much information as I could at the moment, so as far as I know, they are after the bounty on your and your friend's head. •bang• That is another motivation for them."

"Another thing, the prince is safe, he is here with me... •bang• Shut up assholes! " on the other side could be heard a lot of ruffling and shuffling. Like someone was moving the furniture or dragging a body (or both).

"Do you have phone with you?" she asked sightly out of breath. "ᴳᵒ ʰⁱᵈᵉ ᴾᵘᵐᵖᵏⁱⁿ..." he also heard, but this was obviously not meant for him, but it indicated that the kid is with her. Bucky was slightly taken back by her kind voice, but he didn't voiced anything.

"Yeah," he whispered, while searching for any men in the room.

"•bang• I am sending you our location, no need to hurry. Also be prepared to see a gallons of blood, but I guess you are used to that." This was way too obvious jab to his past life as a Winter Soldier, more hurtful that it should be.

"No killing and no blood, just knock them out, you have a child with you for God's sake. Just who are you exactly?"

Bzz. Bzz.

He looked at his phone and was surprised, how detailed plans of this mansion were. Unfortynately the location she sent was nearly on the other side of mansion.